Friday, September 28, 2007

Touch down. I've arrived safely...in Glasgow. The journey here was hazardous. Hey I'm all on my own, can I be blame for saying that? Guess not. I took emirates that transit in Dubai. OMG! Dubai is awfully cheap. YASUI! Cheap. I regretted not going on a shopping spree over there. It's like...owh man. Once in a lifetime? Okay, maybe not. But then again, imagine drinking a medium size McD apple juice for RM0.60 and yes you read it right. On top of that, their medium size is our Malaysia large size. Think it's amazing? Wait till you read the rest.

I went to the duty free shop in Dubai's airport. They sold a range of perfumes - all branded of course and its originality guaranteed. It cost for about DHS 200-300 which is RM20-30. Take that! Then they also have Bobbi Brown cosmetic. Yes, I'm so obsessed with Bobbi Brown! Their liquid eye liner for only RM15.50!! Holy shite. I'm so happy. I'm a very happy woman. If you don't know already Bobbi Brown in Malaysia is so...so...rip off!

However, I continued my journey sadly. I was afraid that it will be confiscated so I did not buy any....
...
...
...

And I finally reached Glasgow after 18 hours. I waited for an hour and the half at the immigration for mu turn. I'm so speechless. The workers there are....RUDE. Who said about Scottish being friendly and courteous? Beats me.

I'm home sick, already. Scotland is cold. Freezing cold. Even the bloody radiator is not much of help. I have to have AT LEAST 5 layers on to help keep me slightly warm. I'm sleepy everyday because of the weather. I don't know why I'm here so early when classes only commence on Oct 2. Beats me again.

Things here are cheap.....especially liquors and beers and clothes.
My favourite thing is as always expensive : FOOD.

SO who have I met here?
I met Cecil and Eloise both from France. Such coincidence. They both met at the aiport, both from France, and both taking law. I would love that too.
Then Kathi from Germany. She's doing E&E O_o as an exchanged student. She always look blur but sweet.
Then Lex and Bulkie (my roomates).
2 guys from airport which I don't remember their names but only face. And a lot of guys and I don't remember their names!!

....
....

Am I being discriminated? or am I being discriminated? The Scottish don't seem to accept me well. English are good. So are the other EU unions. Feck it.

"They're being jealous because we are rich. we are rich." quote Alish. Lols.

3 Comments:

Blogger gina said...

How exciting that you're in Glasgow!! Take lots of pictures and put them up in your blog - I'd love to see them! I always wanted to go to Scotland. =)
Remember to have fun there!

04 October, 2007 15:16  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

I am trying my best to have fun here but looking at my workload, it's just almost impossible unless I ditch all my assignments and play around, which literally meaning jeopardizing my grades. :||

09 October, 2007 17:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear from u. So excited, how I wish I could go there too, but excuse me, not for studies but for vacation. I hate studying overseas. HECTIC!!

09 October, 2007 23:40  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW