Saturday, September 01, 2007

Pissed I am.
I'm waiting for my OSTs to finish downloading.
Those are Junni Tokki and Devil Mar Cry OSTs.
And also one manga, Crossroad.

There are 7 seeders, 123 seeders, and 57 seeders respectively. What are they all doing?! Seed people, SEED!

I watched a few episodes of an anime which I don't remember its title. Anyhow, it was sickening. All it was about puppets. Lotsa puppets which makes you feel sick. Like a sicko.

My first attempt of baking a cake was a total failure. The hard work of gathering the ingredients and mixing it, the electric oven of mine had to burnt them after just 10 minutes in it. Maybe the temperature was too high? I set it to 170. Hmm. The whole house was smoky and smell of burnt. My neighbour even came out to ask what was happening. So much for having the talent. :p

I tried to do pasta ala Allegro style. But it didn't turn out the same. No matter how I copied, Allegro's pasta is so much more delicious. I wonder what was I lacking in it.

That's my day for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW