Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm smitten again and again with Hyde

I've just downloaded Larcy video for Seventh Heaven and My Heart Draws a Dream. And oh holy! While watching Seventh Heaven which is aired on Jpop Station, I freaked out seeing Hyde on stage. The song is just so not them! Okay, maybe not. But it sounded really pop/rock-ish. I would rather the rock-ish though. But then again, Larcy is part of the pop side as well. Still I can't accept it. The ending part was okay but the beginning of the song really did freak me out. Is it just me but I thought Tetsu has lost weight while Hyde kinda put on some (or shall I say more build). Masaharu Fukuyama looks stunning still though he has gained a little weight but its still all good. Nagase Tomoya was a horrid when I see him. What's up with the unshaved hair (messy look but that is okay) and the curly-afro-kinda-hairstyle? Jeez. What has happened to fashion nowadays?? And he appears on Jpop station? What the heck is he even doing there. Though I like him acting but I have to admit he can't sing. He CAN'T.

My Heart Draws a Dream was different. Though its still pop, but I actually enjoy this over Seventh Heaven. I can see Hyde's doing his best in his vocals. I seem to notice/realise I like it the best when Hyde pulls his vocals long with the high tone/octave. Whatever the term is. Among all I've heard, he's the only one who can pull out that beautiful sound. Suteki ne. I'm so smitten with him seeing him sing. Ahhh... Also, I think its not just me. I noticed Hyde's shoulder is broader now. He gain weight and I think its really nice though I think its better if he's taller. XD.

So...I'm really looking forward for their new album in November. Bring it on Larcy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW