Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Erm.
I extracted one of my wisdom tooth yesterday. It hurts so much I had headache. A bad one. So I slept the whole day after that.
I'm scared to eat. Scared that my gums won't close (the gap). Hmm.
And today, I went to Gleaneagles to collect my medical report. Everything's fine. I was told that I'm underweight. O_o The fact that I weigh 57kg. So weird. Then I'm told to have a high cholesterol level. Pfft. And then, my xrays shows that my spine is 'bengkok'. It's more towards the right. Pfft.

Later mum came to see me in the waiting lounge.
Mum: Show me the report.
Me: Here.
(Reading)
Mum: Hahaha. How could you have high cholesterol level when you don't eat much.
Mum: It even shows that you're underweight!
Me: Heh. No idea. But did they measure me height correctly?? Because I'm shrinking!!!
Mum: Don't know.
Me: Last time the nurse can't even take my blood properly....
(Dad came in)
Dad: Show me the report.
Dad: High cholesterol?! Hehh. Must be your food intake, always take nasi lemak and roti canai.
Me: (quiet)
Dad: Told you not to eat so much of it. You're still young...control yourself.
Me: (quiet)
Me: (wanted to say something but then decided to remain silent)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW