Monday, September 17, 2007

Bitch you bitch!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAY YOON!

Actually this is the one and only year I remember (or actually know) when her birthday is. Sorry people but I just can't remember everyone's birthday. I remember I almost forgot Burn's birthday during the final year of my course. It's crappy I tell you. I don't have any social life but just stay home and study the goddamn book.

What's up with people nowadays? Bitching here and there. If they like to bitch so much, why not go be a bitch themself. I'm so fooking pissed. You biatch and a half...go bitch yourself!

That aside...I would like to point out a few things.
1) Dir en Grey is not metal. If anything, they're hard rock. I seriously don't see any metal elements in them except for their dressing, tabun. Sorry to all Diru fans. It's just my two cents.
2) Sex Machineguns is coolios. This is what I call heavy metal! However...I find that their metal is not heavy enough. At least not for me.
3) Larcy is not all rock. They're mixture of pop/rock/and sometimes punk (IMO)
4) High and Mighty COLOR is alright. I do think so. Often they're related to Orange Range because they come from the same area, Okinawa.
5) Blood Stain Child? Hell yeah I love them. Somehow I really do enjoy their music. Lols.
6) I was listening to last.fm and I come across this one artist,
ムック. Hell I don't/can't read it. But their song is awesome. Hard rock only though but they're definitely good. Someone tell me who are them??
7) Hey, New Found Glory is kinda cool. They're a pop punk band though formed in 1997, from America. Sounds like Good Charlotte.
8) I read so many good reviews on Loudness that i decided to check them out. However last.fm only give a 30 seconds preview on them. I can't really tell how good they are, but judging by their opening, it's pretty cool. They do live up to their name. Haha.
9) I'm now going to look more into J-Metal (heavy metal). I need this so much right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW