Saturday, September 15, 2007

Before I could reach 10% of my download of Prison Break, LiYen told me it was a fake! Immediately I stopped my download. I should've known. News reported that the series will be aired on the 17th of September. I'm just too impatience to wait to watch.

I was editing my music library, meaning iTunes. Then I reach the artist L, Larcy. I realised Larcy has came out with two new singles and I didn't knew about it at all. They had released 'Seventh Heaven' singles on May 30 and 'My Heart Draws a Dream' singles in August 29 and there will be two new singles coming out soon. Those are Daybreak's Bell on October 10 and Hurry XMas on November 14. Oh my, I'm having difficulties looking for the already released singles. And I'm also anticipating their upcoming album 'Kiss' on November 24. Oh man, so much to expect. Lols. Ohh Ohhh, speaking of which, BSB will also be coming up with their new album on October 30 (which is one day after my birthday, and yes I'm hinting!) with the title Inconsolable.

While googling around, I stumbled upon a new band (at least for me is!) called 12012. I thought their music was cool because its kinda Indie. So I've downloaded a few of their singles and album. When I first listened, I do find them cool and I like their songs. However, as I listen through, I thought it wasn't my cup of tea. Uh huh. I'm not sure. Probably the timing of listening affects the mood. I'm listening to it again now, and I like it. Arghz. Mood swings. Crappy.

Why aren't my downloads moving?! Again and again, I hate but to blame Streamyx for this. Why the hell my direct download is at the speed of 8kbps when I'm paying for 1.5mbps. I'm fooking annoyed. No wonder streamyx 'kaya sial' fooking rich. I'm so sorry for all the foul words. But I just can't control myself.

PISSED. I'm going to watch Kekkaishi. Sha la la.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW