Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'm sad sad sad

As usual, download are as "fast"as a snail. Prison Break Season 3 is finally out!! I am downloading it. I however, doubt whether the torrent is a real thing. I shall download and see. There are a few sites (eg. torrentz) verify that the file contains virus and that it is fake. However, the number of seeders amazed me, at about plus minus 2500 of them. On top of that, only 3 people who verify the torrent. Why is it so hard to just comment and tell if its the real thing? Mataku. What have become of today's society...Hmm. I think I'm rather out of track.

Bleach has finally reach episode 140! Is this anime trying to compete with Naruto? The 220 episodes of Naruto and currently running 28 episodes of Naruto Shipudden? Muri dane. Ma na. So yo koto de.

I am so sad yet happy. Weird isn't it? I'm so sad to be leaving. However, I found something that I like. Though it may not work out. Uh-huh. Thinking about it makes me happy enough. Bleh. Then again, when it comes back to reality, I'm friggin sad. SAD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW