Saturday, August 11, 2007

Yesterday. Was. Fun. Me and Burn went to watch Rush Hour 3. Well there's nothing interesting on the storyline but the scenes are hillarious. Right from the beginning. Later, we went to Allegro for dinner. The last we went there was when we held that birthday party for the birthday boys and girls. And as usual, the food there never once dissapoint us.

On our way to Subang, we were caught in the jam. Wonder what causes traffic at 9 in the evening? There was an accident...many cars involved...quite damaging...and the best part? The accident happen on the opposite lane!! Seriously, I just can't get it. What is so nice about slowing down on the road to watch the accident? Malaysian drivers...are blockheads. Why not just involve themselves in the accident instead of watching? That way they can even be involved in the argument. It's really stupid that our lane was jammed when accident was on the opposite lane. That is why Malaysia have this 'jakon' word. So people...please move on. It's none of your fooking business.

I felt like going for bowling. It has been quite a while since my last game-with Burn. I'm so gonna miss him. Our gang are all scattered around. UK. US. Australia- Me & Chuan, Burn, Yaw. Among us all, Burn said I have the highest probability of not coming back to Malaysia. Not quite true. But it will be if..if...If that IF happens.

My handphone...has died on me. Nooo!!! It has served me for 3 years. I had it repaired twice, due to the 'ribon' problem. The ribon is the so-called wire that connects the phone and the screen. Anyway, I had my eyes on SE W880i, SE W660i, and SGH E900. I'm getting it. Either one. My budget should not be more than RM1000. Handphone prices will drop, eventually. Especially when there's a new model in market. Everyone told me to trade my old phone in. A NO-No to me. That phone...that phone has a very strong bond with me. Am gonna fix it, even if I get my new phone.

Right now, I'm in the mood for Finale and Anemone by L'arc and also Shallow Sleep and Careless Whisper by Hyde. It's one of my favourita when I'm down/sad. I love listening to Hyde voice in this song. If you wanna know what I mean, listen to it.

All in all, I'm feeling empty. Not sure why. Not sure why. Listening to The Cape of Storm.

you'll never notice
the colour of sin
just as the storm clouds close in
it's dark
here in the shadow
i am pursued
until the ends of the earth
embraced....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW