Wednesday, August 08, 2007

What an uneventful day, today. I woke up at 10.30am, thinking that it's already 2pm, judging by the sun. So I thought I was late...hurried to the bathroom, took my bath and prepared myself. Once I'm done, I looked for my handphone to check the time. It's only 11.15am. Dang. Got bored, I watched Zombie-Loan online. Not a movie, it's an anime. Not bad. I'm only at episode 3 and ot myself addicted, I went to animesuki and download it to keep a collection of it.

My mum I was supposed to leave for KL at 1pm. Because of some misunderstanding, we left at 1.45pm. And grrr...jam! First time ever it has been jam ever since I moved in. Further front, I saw a garbage lorry with a camry stopping in the middle of the road. Jalan bapak engkau kah! Accident. Pity that Camry. I think this garbage lorry wanted to cut out but didn't notice the Camry beside, or he thought he was driving a big vehicle and the Camry would give way, either one, he scratched the Camr on the left. Front front to back. Teruk.

Anyway reached Pandan Jaya at 2.30pm, meet up with Burn and we took RapidKL to Lowyat. Ohh, it was my first time taking bus to that area ever since I got my car license. My plan was to upgrade my ram and buy an external hard disk drive. However, I was hit badly with one bad laptop politic news. There's no spare parts (original) for my model. Supposedly, my laptop model was released just to compete with other brands. In orther words, it's like a beta version. My model was V2133, which is in between V2132 and V2134. They bloody release it without having the thoughts of people upgrading them. Suppose if my laptop were to go 'kaput', I'm a goner. I'm so damn pissed. Sigh.

I love the new Samsung phone. SGH F300, the model being advertised by Beyonce. It's really cool. I went to test it out yesterday with my mum. I really really like it. But...it's priced at friggin RM1499. 'Kononnya' promotion, they're giving a free bluetooth headset. I decided....to wait for the price to drop below a thousand to purchase it. But today, in Lowyat itself, I stumbled upon Samsung handphone shop. They're having this promotion wheer they sell SGH E900 for RM749, plus 1GB memory card. It used to be over RM1500.

You know...I know. My English today sucks. I can't type for good. I wanted to re-correct every single phrase and sentence...but I'm too lazy. I'm going off to watch Zombie-Loan!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW