Friday, August 17, 2007

What a tiring day, yesterday is. I was awake at 10 in the morning and decided that I'll sleep for a while more. By the time I woke it's 12.30pm and its time for brunch. Later at 2PM, mum and I went to Maybank to buy bankdraft to pay for my accommodation. It took us less than 15 minutes to do so and my dad kept yelling at us for going out late. He estimated that buying international bankdraft would need about an hour. My foot. Anyhow, we then move on to Wisma MCA to collect my passport. I know its good to be dedicated to work, but the workers there are overdoing it. And I meant the guards, not those at the counters. And may I say they are rude! God will, everything went smoothly. Got my visa and I'm a very happy woman.

Next stop was at Times Square. I bought my luggage there - only one. I somehow think I would need another one but smaller though. Now all is left is to look for a backpack and presto I'm done. I could even leave anytime now. I wanted a Pakuma Akara K3 backpack but Malaysia do not carry the brand. It's only to be found in US and UK. How unfair!! Without realising, it is already 8 o'clock. Day passes by fast. We head to IKANO to order our curtains (yes there's still no curtains at our home). I thought it would be fast, but somehow it lasted until 10PM (note: we reached IKANO at 8.30PM).
We reached home ab0ut 10.30PM and I went to cook my own Maggie tambah telur - straight away. Somehow it didn't turn out good. I messed it up. Then my mum cooked another for me. Lols. Funny yea..Meanwhile I went to bathe.

I came online around 11.30Pm or so, chatted with Burn, Alish, and Scot....and I felt asleep. I'm so sorry. I was very tired. I just wanted to lie on the bed and rest for a while but I ended up sleeping the whole night. A very tired day I must day. Never in my live I've chat until I felt asleep. Haha.

And now, I'm preparing to go Ss15. Gonna have my lunch with YanWan. She's so gonna rip me off as I owe her a meal. Grrr~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW