Friday, August 31, 2007

The Twelve Kingdom

Where do I start? or how do I start? Everytime I wanted to give a review, my words are all flying out of my head. I hate this. I'll just do it the Gi's style.

I'm sad after watching this, close to depressed. Don't know why. It was a really good anime and details are played nicely. The arts was okay, but I am very impressed with the story. Seriously, I'm madly in love with the story and I bloody acknowledge the director for this anime, Tsuneo Kobayashi and the script writer, Shou Aikawa. Never have I been SO touched watching anime. The hard work of one month downloading, I finish this anime in just two days and two nights. Hmm. There goes my patience in waiting.

A kirin (also called taisho) is a holy creature sent from Heaven to serve his King. Taisho should lead its king to the right path in ruling the kingdom else it will suffers from Shitsudou and eventually die. If the King's taisho is died, the king will also die after one year. However, if the king dies before the taisho, the taisho is to look for a new king. There are 12 taishos to serve 12 kingdoms. And the story revolves around Kingdom Kei and Kingdom En.

Youka is the chosen Queen for Kingdom Kei by Keiki (a kirin). She was from Japan and because there were youma attacked her in her country, she was brought to Sai Kingdom by Keiki though a shoko. Youka portrays a weak character in the beginning. However, with the guide of her hanjuu (breed of human and animal) friend Rakushun, her character grew stronger throughout the story. She came to accept her destiny to be the Queen of Kei and abolish the rules of people kowtowing to her. Everyman is his own masters (quote Kei En). The end of the anime was actually the starting of her kingdom. I really wanted to see how she build her kingdom and what will happen in the future? Will she chose to go back to Japan someday? Aww man. This sucks. I don't like hanging ending. It leaves my heart unsettled!

Kingdom En was rule by Shoryuu (my new bishie) for 500 hundred years already. He once lost his land and his people died for him - leaving him the only survivor. En taisho, Rokuta was raised in Hourin (a.k.a Japan) where was exists back then. Having fear of war, he decided to pass the kingdom to Shoryuu so that the people would not starve. Shoryuu likes naming his servants, from The thoughtless to the stupid (Don't really know how to explain this). Lols. He likes to be carefree and do whatever he wants. He thinks only when he needed to and take actions only when is necessary. Erm. I think he's the best. Saigo no en. Mm.

Kingdom Tai history is a bit complicated and far sadder. Taiki was flown away to Hourin before he could hatch. (All Taisho are born from a tree in the scarce mountain). He was raised in Hourin until he was 10 years old. One night, while being locked up outside of his house, his ningou pulled him back to his world. And of course, he was a lot happier there. However, he felt left out among all taisho because he could not transform into his kirin form. In my opinion, he's the strongest taisho among all. Erm..very hard to explain. Somehow he got transported back to Japan and lost his memories of his younger days. They term it as spirited away. Man, this is just so sad. Anyhow, he's my favourite taisho among all. Taiki. Taiki.

Well every kingdom gets their own story. But I'm damn sad. I wished it was longer. I hope there were more episodes. I WANT MORE. Motto motto.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Laggin Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Instantly Find High Quality Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Software & Download Them @ Accelerated Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

05 February, 2010 00:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya every body, excellent chat board I find It quite accessible & it's helped me alot
I hope to be able to give something back and guide others like this forum has helped me

_________________
[url=http://iphoneusers.com]jailbreak iphone 3.1.3[/url]

08 June, 2010 04:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aloha im new here. I came upon this website I find It truly helpful & it has helped me a great deal. I hope to contribute & assist others like its helped me.

Thank's, See You Around.

09 June, 2010 21:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the other day my friend on XboxLive "TrumphyKiddo" was using a modded controller that shot really fast...like...I mean...machine gun fast, all the semi-automatic rifles and pistols. He told me to go to www.RapidFireMods.com and I just placed an order with them, so, I was just wondering what you guys think of them. I think the product will be amazing and my friend absolutely loves it but rubs it in my face...anyways, the site is www.rapidfiremods.com , thx!

[URL=http://www.RapidFireMods.com][B]modded controller[/B][/URL]

13 June, 2010 17:45  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW