Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I've tried to blog, everyday. But as I was blogging, I realised I'm not good with words. I can't seem to arrange or put my thoughts into words. I'm a noob.

There's been this empty space in my room, which I was planning to put my study table at. After giving much thoughts, I've decided to put a cool sofa instead. A bedroom is not supposed to be a studyroom. I saw a nice sofa from Cavenzi, and its priced at RM299. It's quite cool, with an Italian concept. It's one long seat sofa, without headrest. But its ok 'cuz its cool.

I'm planning to go to KL tomorrow. Have a few things to settle.
1) Post my reply to Leicester University;
2) check to see if there's any letter from Starthclyde;
3) to do my visa;
4) book my air ticket from STA;
5) to take my payslip from MV;
6) to take my remaining CD-R in my old house;
7) and to hangout with Burn.

I've been catching a Canto series, Cold Blood Warm Heart. I remember Miss Kat used to say I'm cold blooded because I always wore a sweater to her class, despite the weather. Anyway, it's a really good series. Many twist and turn, its so good yet depressing and frustrating. And...I find myself smitten with Chi Lam (that's his name, according to my bro). I dare not say he's a good actor, yet. But he's so cute. I was surfing to find his pictures online, back then and now, there isn't much difference. He's got a baby face look, with his dimples. Gosh, I'm so in love.

I think it's because my thoughts are so random that I find it tough to put into words. That's all for now. I'm going to continue my series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW