Friday, August 17, 2007


It's pissing me off. First it took me five minutes to enter the blogger main page to load. I had to refresh five times. It takes another five minutes to log in - two times refresh. And then another 6 minutes to enter here. They should just do something about it. Perhaps upgrade their server. Or maybe its Streamyx at fault? Sa na...


Supposed to go out with YanWan for lunch but we had a lil miscommunication so ended up cancelled it as she has to catch her bus to Singapore.

How do you spell cancel (potong)..not that potong (cut)...
Is it cancel? Or cancell? I believe its the first one.

Anyhow...I was reading an annual report. UM Land. Cancel was spelt as cancell. Same goes for my ex-director. She used to spell cancel as cancell.

I...did not manage to watch Ratatouille. I have no partner. *Hints at Burn* He 'cabut' away from me. I was told there isn't an cinema in Chicago and the nearest cinema is two-hour drive away... O_o....Amazing. And I thought Chicago is a city with many things....Well never mind.

Both my aunts are coming today, one from Singapore and another from JB. They came down for my grandma's (dad's mum) death anniversary. My dad did not manage to go..in his condition. Did I say my dad is paranoid? I think it's likely because he stayed home too long. Way to long~~~Everytime I tried to get my mum out from the house, he'll start complaining. Even when I was watching korean drama with her, he'll kept shouting calling for her. That's like so....possessive? Good thing he managed to turned my mum into a housewife (full time) but that's overdoing it. Not only did she have no time for herself she don't even have time for me! Mummy~~~

Ooohhh...my aunts are finally here. Dad's shouting for us to go down. I better make a move now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW