Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It's been a while since I last watched a thriller movie. A good one that is. For this year, Disturbia is the one. That Transformers guy (whatever his name is) is good. He left a good impression in the Transformer. And now, back in Disturbia, I'm glad he did not disappoint me. A rising star I may say.

Kale (whatever his name is) was put under house arrest because he assaulted his Spanish teacher. Can you imagine being stuck home for three months, and not doing anything? No games, no television, and no music. Well I do - very well indeed. It suck to the core. Anyway, being bored, he started to observed his neighbourhood. He got suspicious with one of his neighbour, Turner. And so the story goes on.

Rumour spreading that there will be a Transformers 2, in 2009. That is two years from now. Is Megathron once again revived? Or is there some new enemy? I don't know because I don't watch the cartoon. All I do is anime.

I better go to slumber land before I start watching other movie. Oyasumi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW