Friday, August 03, 2007

I'm very familiar with the word 'bored'. Never I passes my day without the word 'bored'. And it has unconciously become a routine to me.
I was going through my iTunes to check out for a nice song, and now, I'm so into Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake OST, especially the track 'Wish'. The music pierced through my empty hallow heart. And now, I'm feeling it-how my body is reacting to the music. My heartbeat, my emotion, and my passion are in sync with the music.

I was browsing in MSN and I found this daily tarot reading thingy. I'm asked to enter my name and pick three cards. And the results are as follow:-

Tarot reading for ginette:
Love
Touchstone
Career
Love: Temperance
Touchstone: The World
Career: The Hermit

-->Today, you’ll be experiencing a sense of adventure and great intellectual curiosity, dear ginette. Your sociable characteristics are coming out, under the influence of Temperance, and you are suddenly filled with a strong desire to get out of your daily routine, to do some traveling, or at least meet people. And why not? Give in to this whirlwind and quench your insatiable curiosity for everything new. Get out and discover the World! After all, the old motto still holds: Seize the day! At work, prepare to be confronted by requests from all sides: clients, co-workers, the boss…Unfortunately, with the Hermit as your guide, you’re not inclined to react favorably to these demands. On the contrary, you’re in a taciturn mood and prefer to remain stubbornly alone and move calmly forward at your own pace. By acting this way, you risk missing out on some good opportunities or excellent advice – what a shame!


Oh well, I'm not working so what the heck. I'm hungry. I'm going to cook myself udon. It's my fifth meal for the day. I'm putting on weight. My jeans don't fit me anymore. My face is blotted. And I think I'm gonna need a new wardrobe. Muahaha.

1 Comments:

Blogger Olivia Seng said...

Cook udon for me too.. Haha.
I din kno MSN has tarot reading.. wow.
Hey when r u going to go for ur masters? Don forget to call me out b4 u leave or not i will kill u!! Just kidding :p

04 August, 2007 17:11  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW