Saturday, August 18, 2007

I'm soo into Dante!!! もっと もっと


Dante-kun! Dante-sama! Can anyone be cooler than him? Anyone? I think not. I've finished all 8
episodes of Devil May Cry, the last four episodes yet to be released. I'm waiting anxiously. Will Dante have his weapon upgraded? Most unlikely...However, he's still cool. I wish I was in the anime. I can hog him then (although I think it would be hard). I like it the most when he smiles - the cunning smile especially when he's about to defeat his prey (or more like part of his job). Devil May Cry is on my top list currently. Not only because of Dante but I personally like the CG and the musics. It suits well especially the opening song. It penetrated through my heart. =)

Today I finally learn to make pasta. Whoops. Guys who doesn't know how to cook is normal, but not girls? Why so? What makes the society thinks that a girl must be able to cook? That is so stereotype! Have they not heard of revolution? There are equal number of women who are as successful as men - or even more. Don't they know nowadays women are the source of income while the men do the chores at home? Guess not. I don't have any proof to that but I CAN find it. Leave that issue aside, I cooked fettuccine this evening. Erm creamy white sauce (whatever it is called) with my fettuccine. And I downed 2 plates. Hohoho. As usual, a big eater.

I complained being bored to myself and my brother find it irritating because I was noisy. Urusai (shut up) he shouted. XD He then recommend a game for me to play on his Gameboy Nintendo DS. Not sure what it's called but it a game where you buy the dog and take care of it. Something like Tamagochi. So I bought a Siberian Husky, a dog with wolf breed. The reason I chose it because I got inspired in Wolf Rain. The wolfs are cool. lols. It's a female dog so I named her Iku (いく). It took a lot of my patience to train the dog and teach her tricks. I even had to bring her out for walk. And she poops around! Sheesh. Had to buy water, food, shampoo, and brush for her and it cost me so much. It was fun for the first one hour...then I got irritated. Haha. So I stopped playing.

You know what's not fair? The elder brother get to have his collections of Gameboys (from Gameboy light to the current) while the younger one has his collections of Playstations (form PS1 to Xbox). While me...all I want is to have collection of gadgets, mainly mp3 players. But my mum wouldn't allow. Not that she allows them to have their collections but they just don't listen. There are so many mp3 players that I wanted. I could start from iPod to iRiver to Sony to Samsung and so many more (mostly Korean brands). I understand clearly that having one mp3 player is more than enough. On top of that its iPod, but I could never get enough of it. It's obsession. Like manga obsession, just that this one is pricey. A not-so-expensive-hobby if compared to both my brothers' collections. Oh well, I'm a good daughter who listens to her mum. =))

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses...I got so into this song. Especially while watching the scenes from Karei Naru Ichizoku. Takuya is so hwot. Though short, he's charming. Charisma he has it. Everytime he act, he got me attracted. Sometimes I was reluctant to watch his show...but I can't help myself. I just had to. And I got sooo attracted to him. Note: not smitten. Lols.
Did I mention before I wacthed Hideaki's Taiyou no Kisetsu? In the beginning I was very hesitant to watch it. I don't even like him in the first place. I have no idea why so many people are crazy over him. So I tried forcing my self to watch it. Just once. I like that drama. It was somehow good. Somewhat different than others. He was a pretty screwed up guy. He get close to the bank director's son to avenge for his dad. Meanwhile, he got to know this crippled girl who's into piano. He found her special because she was crippled yet strong. The music she plays remind him of himself, somewhat soothing and relaxing. I think that's the reason he fell for her. Anyway, he succeeded to take revenge...but regretted it because he had to forego that girl. But she was always there for him and supports him. and yadi yada yadi yada. In the end, he became himself, live for himself...after the girl died. Yesh, a heart-tearing drama. I wept uncontrollably when she died. The ending was kinda abrupt. But it was still good. And I love the ending song - Kiseki. (yes, Hideaki sang it!)

....and I still don't find him attractive though he even took off his shift and was naked on his upper half. And he failed miserably in seducing me. XD XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW