Thursday, August 09, 2007


I'm exausted, both mentally and physically. I slept at 6 this morning and woke up at 9am, got ready and went out to bank to pay my bills. Yesh, credit card bills. Been using it without my dad's knowledge. Later, went to meet ChengYen at AsiaCafe for pool. It drains out my energy. Af the 4th game, I could barely hit the ball. Probably its because of my lack of rest.

Later we went to Sunway Pyramid. Holly. I got lost, at the parking lot and also in the mall itself. I couldn't recognise where I am when I took the lift. It changed so much. Not to mention even the tiles. And ohh Parkson has been renovated and it looks posh. ChengYen wanted to buy some birthday gifts for his friend and he needed my opinion. So I helped him out. However...instead of helping him out...i tturned out to be an eating event for me. I went to almost every single stall to eat. I repeat stalls, not shops. In case you got confused 'cuz I can't eat in every single shop!

But..he did know what he wanted already for a gift. A CD Addict 2. Even I like it. Gosh. But that's one pricey stuff. A no-no to me.
Finally...I know what type and exact model of HD I should get. I'm planning to go for 3.5" Sarotech Hardbox enclosure, with a 500GB Seagate Sata2 HD. This would sum up to about RM590. I hope the fellow could give me a better price.
Another thing would be my obsolete model of RAM. A Kingston for Compaq, DDR-333, 1GB for about RM300. Yesh, that pricey because it's an obsolete RAM. Dammit.
So you see...money is indeed IMPORTANT!!

Yay! Mum just told me that she'll [s]bring[/s]accompany me to Sogo tomorrow to buy my luggage. I think I would need 2 of it, which also means I will have to pay for the extra weight. God, please, I hope it won't cost too much. If it does, I would go broke before I reach Scotland. Yesh Scotland...I'm one step closer now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowee.. its hard to keep up with you blogging everyday! hehe its a good thing though =)

Sorry bout last afternoon bout Asia cafe.. I tried calling you but it didn't get through. I'm just one step away from my grave, Gi! assignments.. *grumbles*

Anywho. I thought we have 30 kgs for our baggage allowance? 2 luggages... cukup, kan? I'm gonna bring two too. one big, one smaller. plus other boxes of stuff.. I just hope I don't look like a refugee. lols.

10 August, 2007 01:34  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

Jooo! Sorry I didn't reply to your msg..Cuz my battery died on me! Lol.

That's the thing. I don't know how heavy does a big luggage weigh. I'm planning to bring 2 of it, big ones. My mum told me to bring three...but I don't have three hands! Hahaha.
I'm also bringing a backpack, medium sized-hand carry.

Just pray I don't faint before getting to my destination. Gotta be heavy.

10 August, 2007 14:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gi,

No worries bout that! We shall meet before we leave ;)

wahhh.. so the much. lols. Strathclyde provides pickup service at the airport, no? I'm sure they'll lend you a helping hand. =) Glasgow doesn't have em, so I've gotta handle everything on my own.

My dad told me to get more fit before i go cuz i have to lug all that around. mehh. i've got so much more to do!

11 August, 2007 14:24  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

Yea we should! Definitely. I'm going to college to say bid byes with Mr Lim and Ms Kat as well as Ms Sothees. Maybe I could see you around then.

I'm not sure if they provide pickup service. Afterall, I'm planning to get private accomodation. for 69 pounds-with en-suite. I think its a good catch.

www.unite-students.com

Check that out. It might help.

11 August, 2007 14:46  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW