Monday, August 06, 2007

I'm close to explode now. I've been on a massive downloading from yesterday up until now. I'm somehow annoyed with myself. I've been so free for the past month yet I haven't been updating on my manga. And now, there's just so much to catch up. I also realised my links are expired due to inactivity. Basically, I lost all the manga that I've uploaded. And now, I might have to re-upload them again, which would take like forever with Malaysia 'broadband'.

Lately, I'm so into Canto series. Don't know why. Maybe it's the influence of my brother and father. The elder brother is a drama addict. And he'll always buy those Canto series sold in LowYat. Ocassionaly I would sit and watch with him. Of course, the main attraction is the main actors/actresses. And my favourita would be Cheung Chi Lam. He's so cute, baby face, with his dimples. I'm so smitten with him. And while for my dad, he'll keep teasing me. Asking whether do I regret not learning Chinese when I was younger. I said no. If I did, I would end up like my brother, 'square'.

I'm the biggest procrastinator of myself. Not have I yet to do my visa, I have yet to book my tickets and also I haven't gotten any reply for my accommodation. Eleventh hour job kills. I have not even buy my luggage, my HDD, and also not yet upgrade my laptop. To me, upgrading laptop is the most important task right now. I can't possible go there with my 512Mb of ram and only 40GB of HDD, which now only left with 5GB. I can't possible survive, knowing that I'm an anime and a manga fanatic. And I'm also waiting to download my Prison Break Season 3 which would be aired in September. I'm glad I would be doing this in UK, as I heard I could even download and upload at the same time. Their broadband there must be fast. I'm excited.

Now, I'm going to continue catching up with my manga. Here I come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW