Tuesday, August 07, 2007


I think I'm getting bored with Blogger. Just today, I've received an email from LJ (life journal) webmaster. I went to check out and it turned out to be a greeting message. As I was browsing around, I found LJ has more functions as compared to Blogger. It was pretty fun playing around with the options. I was wondering if I should make LJ as my manga directory. Maybe I should upload my manga and music there. Hmm...just a thought.

Something to ponder on. I've been thinking today what it feels like to study after one year break. As it is, seriously, I hate studying nor I like working. But one thing I enjoy is to do assignments. I suck big time in exams but I score in my assignments. Daren said maybe I should try the American program, instead of sticking to British ones. Too late dude. Thinking again, the reason why I chose UK was because I can get to travel around Europe. Lol. How nice is that. Tell me about it.

Currently, I'm reading the manga FAKE. It's a yaoi (boy x boy) manga. Halt. Don't wander to far yet. There's no any explicit scene or whatsoever. Just an ordinary guys' love. Something I could never comprehend. Why do guys hate guys who are gays? I find gays are cool. Honestly. Most of the gays I see and know are good looking (I mean it!) and tall!! Plus, they're all designers, which is nothing new to me. Just like guy who finds lesbians are turn on, that's how I felt about gays. Sorry I can't help it. Myself being a bi..it's just so complicated. I do, love gals. But I don't seem to have any luck with them. Because the moment I told them I love girls, they freaked out. Oh well...my luck.

I felt like contributing something. I've been downloading a lot lately. Okay, no. I lied. It's almost all the time. I wanted to donate through paypall, but I don't have a credit card. I want to donate through snail mail, but I doubt the safety. So how? I don't donate..I help. Help in forums, and would probably continue to help in editing. But I doubt I would have the time to edit, especially when classes are going to commence soon. So? I do nothing. A bloody leecher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW