Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday night and I'm home. Nothing beats than listening to Larcy music.

I was supposed to go Penang today but I postponed it tomorrow because my mum needs me to fetch my brother from Ampang. So...what have I been doing after that?

...speechless

We got lost in KL while trying to get ourself to Sogo. Amazing. It's Friday noon and the road was jammed because Malays go for prayers. And I still can't believe I got lost. And because it was TOO jam to U-turn back, I decided to go to The Curve instead. I bought my backpack...but it wasn't of my choice.

I'm feeling really down. I really really really wanted that Deuter backpack. But my mum said it was too small (for the price). I don't really mind actually. If anything, I'm willing to invest in a good backpack and pair of shoes. Only these two. If you think carrying any bag doesn't matter, you are SO WRONG. You might say I'm being paranoid (or ridiculous), but I do believe that everything I own has feelings - be it dead or living things. And... I named all of my things. Yes. Don't start bursting in laughter. If you would have paid more attention to your stuff, then you might feel it.

=====================================================================================

LiYen, when should we go out again? I need to go out badly. I'm craving for ice-creams (Haagen Dazs).

I haven't been to the cinema ever since Burn left.
Iku (my dog on the Nintendo DS) is starting to hate me because I spent less time with her. The husky I chose was a very active and stubborn one. But that aside, she's been doing well. Besides for being disobidient, my dog is really smart. ;) I think I would want a real dog. A Siberian husky.

=====================================================================================

I was wondering.
i) do we work for the sake of working to earn money? or
ii) do we work because we love the job?

I have seen (or hear) from my many of my friends complaining about their job. Some say it's tiring, some say it's hectic, some say it's difficult, some say it's boring, some say it sucks, some say they hated it, etc. Why would people chose a job that is not to their liking? I cannot comprehend. It's not like they could afford to spend it. If you don't get me, I'm talking about the cost of living in Malaysia. My perception is not to work for the sake of working. We should live life freely and enjoy it because we only get to live once! I have too many ambitions (dreams).

I want to be an editor for a manga publishing company.
I want to be a translator.
I want to be a traveler (refer to travel and living) - those who travel and introduce the place and foods.
I want to be a remisier.
I want to work as an event management.
I want to be a manager for a good Jrock band.
I want to work in a sales line selling anime.
I want to open a what we call an anime cinema.
I want to be a tattoo artist.
I want to open a club in Malaysia (with japanese music and a non-smoking club) - those who want to enter would need to purchase CD (japanese music of course) of the month.
...
...
...
... I want to be the first Chinese female prime minister. I want to change this stupid standard of living in Malaysia (so low, so low!).

The idealist me: I would work part time or change work maybe every two or three years to be able to do all of the above.

The realist me: I would stick to only one of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW