Thursday, August 16, 2007

Destiny or Fate?

Are we destined to meet others? Or is it WE who makes it happen? Sometimes I agree to that people are destined to meet others. But whether or not they have fate depends on themselves. If there's not effort being poured in then destiny means nothing - NOTHING.

Today (August 14) is a day I'll remember. Maybe not for long. That's why I'm posting this. Lols. Do you think it's fated that you get to bummed into the same person for four times in a day? Or is it just plain coincidence? My heart rather believe its destiny but my mind is thinking the logic - coincidence.

I went to do my visa today. I took my number and scanned through the room to see who are applying for visa. This guy was talking. Although not loud it sounded firm. He talks confidently as if the whole world revolves around him, listening only to him. I couldn't get a peek at him as his back was facing me. 'Damn' I though. But I know...I know...
I think I like him. It was a spur of the moment, so perhaps its just infatuation.

Waiting for my turn is like being in hell. I was there around 11am, got a number 132, and they're serving customer number 55. I waited for a bit...No progress...A bit more, still no movement. Damn. I decided to leave to grab a bite and walk around. I went into the lift. A guy was standing right behind me. Looking at him, I wonder if he's the same guy...

3 hours later I went back to the waiting room. It's only at number 84. It is moving really slow. It's starting to piss me off. I looked around...and I saw the same guy who's in the lift came in the room. AND he sat right beside me. My heart was beating fast. Reaally fast. We had eye contact and I smiled casually. I wanted to start a conversation with him...unexpectedly, he started it first.

The moment he started talking...MY GAWD. It's him. The beer back guy. :p The one who talked firmly and confidently. I was overjoyed, so happy I was on cloud nine. It was just like the unexpected meeting with Glenn during New Year's eve. I decided not to screw up like how I did with Glenn. I cooled myself down and started a dialogue with him.

Somehow he reminds me a friend of mine except that he was more friendly and knowledgeable. I find myself so smitten with him. His gesture, his every words, and his every movement is clearly carved in my mind...but it could be de-carved...(That's why I'm writing this down)
...number 132, number 132...that'sme. I excused myself and went to the counter 2. I'm half way through except for he biometric thingy. As I walked back towards the seat, he was at counter 3. I waited for a while before I was called into the room for my fingerprints to be taken. And he's still not done yet. I went into the room, got my finger all printed on the screen and walked out back. I'm done. He's still not done yet. I decided to wait for him. I haven't even got his name! I waited for a bit more. Finally he's done at the counter. I told him I'm done and I asked for his name...

Joshua it is...

I left without his number. I was hesitant to ask for it. As I walked towards the lift I was feeling uneasy. My heart is left unsettled. My dad then rang me and fired me (for some reason). I went back to get some stuff from the counter. I was hoping to see him while I was in the lift going up. Hoping he's still there so I could get his number. Ting! The lift door opened and I walked towards to room and he came out! Whoa...lucky. We chatted for a bit more before he left. I hate myself. I've let the opportunity slipped by. There goes...my potential love. XD

=====================================================================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW