Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I. Am. So. Paranoi-a~~~~ I've finally received a reply from my University's accommodation. My bad for the last minute application. Instead of giving me what I've applied for, they offered me another choice. An off campus room, which is 10 minutes walk away from the university. It's slightly cheaper. However, it does not have an attach bath and the rent is not inclusive of electricity and water bills! Poof. I was sooo sad. I called up unite-students (private accommodation). It is also 10 minutes walk away from the uni but I do feel their offer is more attractive. Plus, it comes with an attach bath!

University accommodation:
Rent - £61.5 weekly
Electric and water - rough est of £20 a month. However, I need to discuss with my flat mates and negotiate how much I could use.
Internet - provided by the university
Laundry (machine) - £1.60/usage

Private accommodation
Rent - £70
Electric and water - £350 (for the whole year)
Internet - £28 monthly
Laundry - I could do it in my bathroom.


I wanted to take the private accommodation but my dad refused to my choice. He said the uni's accommodation is better as it is safer. How safe can it be? Because its OFF CAMPUS.
Isn't it the same as being private? Just that it is affiliate with the uni. So please tell me...which is better?
.....
.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW