Monday, August 20, 2007

Chris: How to go?
Me: Uhm. All the way straight.
Chris: Where from?
Me: You know the Tesco's highway.....
Chris: Okay. Call you if I'm lost
Me: DON'T!! Don't get lost. I won't know how to direct you here. You know...I always go home by intuition.
Chris: Signboards?
Me: Never notice.
Chris: Address?
Me: Don't know. All I know is no. 3.
Chris: Amazing...
Me: I know...

And he came over at 4AM yesterday. Interesting. Who would have known he really came. We both chatted on msn and decided that we were bored. We even played a few rounds in Yahoo Pool. I couldn't take it. My hand was aching. Hence the decision of him coming down (from Ampang). He went home around 6Am. And I only slept at 8AM.


Dad: WAKE UPPPPP!!!!!
Me: Uhm... Uhm...
Dad: Hurry and wake up. Ako (aunts) will be late!
Me: Uhm... Uhm...
Dad: Going to 12 o'clock already. Wake up I say.
(Took the alarm clock only to see its 10AM)

(After 2 hours)
Dad: Wake up! Can't you wake up early?!
Me: Uhm. Uhm.
Dad: They're really late already.
Me: There's so many people in the family who can drive...why me? I need my sleep.
Dad: I say you go!!
Me: Shit!!

I woke up and took my own sweet time to bathe. Meanwhile, dad is still shouting for me. Who would wake up so early on Sunday? Definitely not me! And I even took my own sweet time for my breakfast. We left only at 1PM. I speed all the way down to Pudu. The bloody jam only start in Bukit Bintang. I was so furious I called Li Yen to hang out after sending my aunts.

I reached Li Yen's place at 2.30PM and we went to Pyramid. The park there is a bitch, just like in MidValley. We had to round so many times. And...we ended up walking in Pyramid until 9.30PM. O_o PuiYee only joined us around 7PM to have dinner. Just before she arrived I ate wraps and tako-tako. I was quite full for dinner. However I was so tempted because we went to Ichiban Ramen and I love their Kimuchi friend rice so I ended up ordering. After sending the girls home (I'm always the drive when it comes to shopping with girlfriends) I went back to Ampang to fetch my brother to go home. What a tiring day.

We reached home about 12AM and my mum cooked for me. Fried rice (again). What's amusing is I ate 3 plates of it. Lols. All my calories are building up. Sigh.

I slept the whole night, morning, and afternoon. I only woke up at 4PM today and ate my breakfast and went back to bed. Mum woke me up at 8PM for dinner. I went down to eat with my sleepy face and feeling grogy. Of course, dad never failed to nag me.

I just finished downloading Devil May Cry ep 8 and Zombie Loan ep 7 in 20 minutes. I'm feeling really happy. I'm going off to watch them now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW