Saturday, August 11, 2007

Bored. I am. So, I'm downloading movies. Lots of it. I finished Jim Carey's new movie, The Number 23 in an hour. Bless the seeders! My speed were constant at 150kbp/s. Meanwhile, Fracture and Disturbia has still a long way to go. Connected to 2500 seeders and 1000 seeders respectively, the speed is volatile. It hit to as high as 80kbp/s and drop to 10kbp/s low. Seeders, c'mon, seed seed! Don't bored me to death.

I am still downloading The Twelve Kingdom. It has been 2 weeks already, but the download is stuck at 40% despite being connected to 53 seeders. And my assumption is these 53 seeders are international seeders. That is why the speed is sooo turtle. And Streamyx is behind all this. Because they throttle P2P, I have difficulties downloading from international seeders. And you know what...I don't think there's any Malaysian out there who can appreciate this kind of anime. As far as I'm concerned.

My family is out. I'm home alone. Do you think I have the potential of acting in Home Alone 5? Lolx. I'm going off..to cook my yakisoba. I love yakisoba, with extra mayonnaise. Slurp slurp. Delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW