Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sunday, the day I hate most. It means I have to go home. Remember about me saying trying to make some sense to my dad? Well, that didn't work out quite well. Before I could finish my sentence, which I assumed he pretty much know what's it about, he started shouted. Damn. It's really depressing. Really really depressing. He won't let me live by myself. I'm doubting the idea of him sending me to UK. I'm thinking again, will he really send me?

Anyway, I've managed to unpacked most of my stuff in the new house on yesterday. I've only got 2 boxes of stuff and my sis have 5 boxes! I was like what the heck. What did she brought along. Later after unpacking, I went back to my old house. I've got date with Sus and Rin. Again, we went to Aloha. Although I must agree that Aloha is packed with all Chinese, but I just can't resists the music there. Me no like trans, no techno. So we went in with Shawn's (the dj) help, and he even find a bodyguard for us! And introduced us to some of the waiters. That's so nice of him.
We went downstairs first. I think you call it velvet? Nevermind. And I got freaked out. This bunch of foreigners, God know where are they from, was grabbing my head, then hugged me. I was like what the heck. Sus quickly pushed me to the front so I got lose from him. Sus said he's drunk, so don't look at him. As we went up, the followed us. Frigging scary. Now, I felt insecure without a guy's accompany to the club. I blame it all on Lee! =p

So we went up. Another crazy Chinese fellow. He kept showing his index finger to me and I don't know why. I supposed to break it? He's not handsome, so I don't give a damn bout him. Lol. But he's like a lost soul kept pestering me. Many times he offered me drink and I refused.
Then this dj, Sam Chiko (according to his name card) was supposed to throw t-shirts for us to grab. But he didn't. He let them come and take by themselves. Heck. That's not fair. I want the t-shirt too! But I managed to get the cap though. It's POKKA's cap. The green tea brand I supposed.

I spotted this cute look-like-Persian guy. And when I say cute, he's really cute. But...okay, let's keep aside the height problem. I seriously have problems with a guy's height. I'm so into tall guys. When I say tall, just just taller than me. But he must be at least 175cm. Then again, I kept reminding myself that this is Malaysia. Tall guys are rare. Thank you. Okay back to the topic. He was staring at me. That's what I felt. Then when I looked, yes, he is staring at me. I turned away and sat on the sofa. Tired. And when I looked back at him, I'm positive he's staring. So I smiled at him, and he smiled back. That's when I spotted him cute. Lol.

Oohh, last Friday, Burn and I went for the Transformers. Gosh, it's so frigging awesome. Even I who don't watch the cartoon is so in love with the movie. I'm going for second round. Weehaaa. I'm so into Bumblebee. He's so cool. Hehehe.

And today, I'm stressing again, I hate Sunday because its a sun day. Me and Burn planned to watch Die Hard 4.0 and Transformers, again. Yes, I'm so in love with the movie. Went to Times Square to buy the tickets, and we left the counter with sad faces. Both movie tickets were SOLD OUT! Crap. I forgot, it's weekends. So we went to MBO to buy tickets. My face shines when there's still good seating for Die Hard. Unfortunately, Transformers were sold out, except for the front seating so we didn't take that. MBO, the next best choices.

Die Hard 4.0 is so cool. My hero will always be my hero. Bruce Willis is so cool. I still don't find him old to be in any action movie. Still fit! Heheh. I'm about to do something illegal now. I'm going to download the first three movies of Die Hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW