Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm hopeless. Forever I'm complaining about being bored. And I start stalking people around me till they're afraid to answer my call. Wonderful! I've been on a marathon, japanese series marathon. Notice why I didn't call it japanese drama. Because drama sounds depressing. And its for aunties (according to burn). Hence the series.


Last night I was freaking myself out in search for accommodation in Scotland. I forgot, I haven't hand in my application for the accommodation, and I'm almost running out of time. There is no exact deadline but I'm expected to submit by September 1. I'm taking way much of a time in decided where to stay. I couldn't make up my mind. The rooms are charged on weekly basis. There are two types of room; the normal and en-suite. I wanted en-suite so much I kept bugging my dad but he refused me. It costs 82 pounds per week and he said he could only provide me the normal room which is going for 65 pounds. Both are located on campus. I need a bath, I really do. I need to do my laundry, and I hand wash them. I have a friend over in Liverpool and he told me it cost him 55 pounds for an en-suite room. Its bloody unfair. I'm paying so much more without an attach bath! Then again, I had no choice because I couldn't get hold of any agency for private accommodation. This is pissng me off. Imagine, I could have save the extra and go for holidays instead of paying a bloody sum of 65 pounds, with bath. I'm stressing it again. And..I still haven't decided whether to stay in campus or not.


I have so much to tell during the whole week but I couldn't bring myself to. So many things had happened. Sad ones that is. But, if I were to talk about it, it'll be a never-ending post.


I went back to Ampang today to pack my remaining stuffs there. And yet, I couldn't manage to bring all. I'll make another trip. As I was packing, I noticed, I had way too many mangas, which simply cost over thousands of ringgit, perhaps 3 thousands. Yes, that much. Back then, I was obsessed with buying manga. And I'm talking about the English version of manga released by Vic Media and TokyoPop. And you know how bloody expensive a book cost, RM34-40. I could open a mini library for those who can't read Chinese comics. Like me. Lol. Then, I came across my anime collections, the bought ones. Ahah. Should I add another thousand? Around there. i was so obsessed with anime that I actually went to work in AnimeTech. Did I mentioned how I got the job? I went in to enquire for vacancy posted outside, and the supervisor told me to list down a few animes that I watched. As I listed until the third anime, she stopped me and asked when could I start. It was that easy. Myself were surprised. Later on when I started working, I asked why did she decided to hire me. And she said it's because she has never heard of the three animes that I mentioned. It's funny. Because that three anime was famous or almost famous: Samurai Champloo; Ghost in the Shell; and Fancy Lala. That was back in 2004.


You see, I have issues with lady being my boss or supervisor. I could never get along with them. When I was working in AnimeTech, for the first month, it was alright. The following month, she transferred me into the storeroom to pack the dvds. The reason she gave was I talk too much to customers. But hello, that is what I called customer service. And I even get my regular clients coming back to me. I wanted to stay there longer, but I can't take it from her anymore, so I quit at the end of the second month. Then in 2005, I worked in Timberland. I had the same problem as well, with my lady supervisor. I'm not bragging, but I was the second top sales there. To hell with ladies bosses. I quit right at the end of first month. My manager told me to work till January but I refused to work, especially with the lady. I'm close to cursing now.

I was so bored when I finish all the japanese series by Nagase Tomoya. OMG, he's simply hot and gorgeous. I felt closer to him each time I watch his series. He's so good, so good that I almost forgot he's acting. His character in all his movies are almost similar. I pressume its because that's how he is. I can't get over him. I want him all to myself. I heard an article about him going to wed Ayumi Hamasaki. So shittified. I was so heart broken. But then again, it's only rumours. I want to believe in it. Ohh so when I finished his series, I was dread bored and surfed in the sigte to find for a new series. And I came upon a Taiwanese series. See how desperate I am. It doesn't matter that I can't understand, because there's english subtitle. It's called Meteor Garden I. I supposed its an old series because I saw many comments for the last 6 months. At first, I found it weird. The storyline is almost or exactly the same as in Hana Yori Dango manga. I went and search on Wikipedia and to my surprised, it is based on the manga. I'm now at episode 4. DaoMing Si (or rather Jerry) is not good in it. He doesn't have any expression. All he does is shout. She's supposed to show a grim face. But he's expressionless. I'm disapointed. It spoils Domouji character. Well, just my two cents. I believe man of his fans will shot me commenting on him because I saw all comment like "Jerry is so damn gorgeous" or "I want him to kiss me" or "omg, i love you so much vic". Ahh well Vic is another story. He really can act Hanazawa Rui's character. These people comments are so lame. Lame-o-lame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW