Sunday, July 08, 2007

Been very bored these few days. Watching too much of drama. I think I'm becoming an old auntie. I've managed to finish GTO, Hotman 1 and Hotman 2 in 3 days and 2 nights. That is right, two sleepless nights. Don't ask how and why. I'm just plain crazy.

Me and Burn went to watch Transformer for the second time in the cinema, GSC this time. Holy crap. It was so cool. I still can't get over those autobots, especially Bumblebee. Mikeala is so hwot. And so is soldier Lennon. Any chance we'll watch third time? There will be. :) And I'm awaiting fro Rush Hour 3. Chris Tucker seem to put on some weight. Lol.

I just got the photos from Burn. We-Burn, BS, and myself went to The Curve last month. We first went for lunch at some Thai food.

Gin and BS

Our Ms. BS only called to hang out with us on the day she's going back to Malacca. It's always been like that. And I think I'm such a nice person to go out with her because of her last minute notice. She never change. Never. And as we walked around, they have this uhm car roadshow to promote transformers(i think). I was dared by Burn to go ask for balloon from Mr. Clown. And I did.

This is when I went and asked for the balloon. The kids were staring, they were!

Burn was scaring me because I thought he was taking videos of me during that time. And honestly, all the kids were staring at me. But hey, who said balloons are only for kids? Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW