Thursday, June 28, 2007

I'm dying from heat! It's so friggin hot here. But I refused to turn on the air-cond because I care for the ozone. I really do okay! Although I may not look like one who does. Find it intimidating? Don't. Because that's my nature. =)

As I stand under the blazing sun, I've decided to do my laundry. My clothes are piling up, and I have nothing left to wear. And best part, Sus is coming back. More reason to do my laundry today because We'll be going out tomorrow! Weehaaa. I just got a message from Sus this afternoon. She's coming back and invited me to lepak tomorrow. My days are very lonely without her around. I missed her a lot-her bubbly personality (note:you can call it sewel). Lol.

I was thinking, what is blog all about? I have some who say that they blog about their personal life. But how personal is that personal they're referring about? Will they tell out every single things that happened? Or maybe only to some extent? Many atimes I wanted to express out all my personal feeling, but i restrained myself. While typing, I did type out everything that happen in the day, but after reading it, I had to edit. Hell no, I can't post them here. So what do I do? I print it out and keep in a file...You think I really did that? Noo... After expressing, I just erased it. Lame. But who cares. I don't.

Ohh! I just finish downloaded Devil May Cry from AnimeOne fansub. Have anyone watched it? Never mind. I think I'm the only one here who watch anime. OMG...I'm so smitten with Dante! Their graphics are really nice, and the music came in at the right time. Dante might look tough and hard-hearted on the outside, but he's actually a very caring person. Gawd, I'm just glad that this game is being made into an anime. Because I'm not much of a game person. I'm looking forward for the next episode. =))

Lately I've been listening much to English musics. Everyone's giving me this one kind of look. And they asked "What's up with you and the English songs? I thought you're only into kamikaze??". Actually, the whole reason of me listening to whites is because I'm going to the UK soon. I thought it's a good idea to brush up my English. Lolx. Secondly, it's so pathetic that the clubs here don't play Jap music. Should there be a club that plays Japs, I would go everyday! I kid you not! And what's even sadder is that, so far, I haven't see any Jap group tour here in Malaysia. Think not many Malaysian listen to Japs? Well you will have to re-evaluate it.

Anyone is willing to invite me out? I think not. I'll take a nap. A hot nap. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW