Friday, June 29, 2007

Arghz!!! I just felt the need to shout out. Pardon me. I did some packing last night. I packed my books and clothes. My parents are complaining that I have waay too many clothings. Plus, they saw me buying a few new ones last week. They shouted at me. Damn. How can they say I have many clothings? Because I can hardly find something to wear. And no I'm not kidding. My wardrobe are basically filled with t-shirts and jeans. Normal and simple apparel. After being nagged, I got fed up and decided to stop packing. I'm easily annoyed. When I'm already annoyed! What the hell am I talking about?? The heck.

Anyhow, I woke up this morning and found this Sony catalogue on the table. Great. I've got something to see...sounds pathetic? Not. Because I love looking at gadgets. I had my eyes on their mp3 players. Players, plural. So yes, a few of the models.

The first one is NW-E010 series. There are 5 colours for this - black, violet, pink, blue and gold. I think its pretty nice with the dimension of 82.9x22.4x13.6(mm). How can anyone resists this? Plus its only 28g. I think you can hardly feel on it. Moreover, it have 30 hours playback with just one hour full charge. What's in the player? It consists of 3-line colourful display, clock display, home menu display and also jacket search display. The jacket here refers to the album cover. Yes, so it's basically like an iPod nano, but it's so much cheaper. I'm eyeing for the 2GB which is going for RM399.

The second one is the NW-S700F series. This is Sony's first built-in noise cancelling walkman. Consisting of 3-line colour OEL display, 50 hours playback, jog shuttle operation, FM tuner and direct encoding, this is the advance model of the NW-010 series. I'm very attracted to it because it can seal off external noise. How does it work? They have this built-in microphones in the headphone buds that can detect the surrounding noise. The noise cancelling circuit then analyses ambient noise and generates inverse wave. The ambient noise wave is cancelled by the inverse sound wave, which results in clear audio experience. The 2GB player cost RM599.
So which should I get? I asked my mum. Again I got nagged. Well it's true I have my iPod vid. But I want that Sony mp3 player!!

Not forgetting to mention, I'm also attracted to some of their video cams. Damn. Its pissing me off that I can't afford to get all of those. Burn once said, want is not a necessity. True but I still can't help it. I have to get my hands on those.

*Pictures courtesy of www.sony.com.my

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW