Wednesday, June 27, 2007


1) Name one person who made you smile last night.

-->Quite a few. Donna, SiaPei, LeeYee and Lee.

2) What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
-->Duh! Sleeping of course.

3) What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
-->Checking on Friendster. Nothing new.

4) What was something that happened to you in 2006?
-->I used to have a good answer for this, but I can't remember now...

5) What is the last thing you said aloud?
-->Shanice!!!! (I was shouting actually)

6) How many different things did you drink today?
-->Only water. My body needs hydration.

7) What color is your hairbrush?
-->Uhm, it's wood and brown in colour.

8) What was the last thing you paid for?
-->My drink.

9) Where were you last night?
-->Out with the gals.

10) What color is your front door?
-->Grey-ish.

11) Where do you keep your change?
-->Everywhere convenient. Seriously. I even found four RM5 notes in my pocket few days back. God knows how long it's been in there.

12) What is the weather like today?
-->Hot. Hot. Hot.

13) What is the best ice cream flavor?
-->I'm a choc maniac. Need I say more?

14) What is something you are excited about?
-->I'm awaiting for Prisoin Break Season 3!!

15) Do you want to cut your hair?
-->I really do. In fact, I want it shorter but Micheal wouldn't allow. (note: he's my hairdresser)

16) Are you over the age of 25?
-->I wish I am.

17) Do you talk a lot?
-->I'm more of a listener than a talker.

18) Do you watch The O.C.?
-->Nope.

19) Do you know anyone named Francis?
-->Franky, yes.

20) Do you make up your own words?
-->I think I did, uncautionsly.


21) Are you typically a jealous person?
-->I do envy...but jealous...I'm not sure.

22) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A"
-->Alish. Missing you babe!

23) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "K"
-->Keith.

24) Who’s the 1st person on your received calls list?
-->The last was Lee.

25) What did the last text message you received say?
-->I don't remember. And my cellphone is lying somewhere I don't know where.

26) Do you chew on your straws?
-->Sometimes.

27) Do you have curly hair?
-->Frizzy hair, yes.

28) Where is the next place you’re going?
-->My room. To bed.

29) Who is the rudest person in your life?
-->Ahh. When I was working, one of my colleague need my help to call one of his customer. She's a year older than me. And heck, the rudest among the rude people I've ever known/see. Matha-fucker.

30) What is the last thing you ate?
-->Rice with potatoes and scrambled egg.

31) Is marriage in your future?
-->Yes actually, if I found someone I like, and he must be richer than me.

32) What is the best movie you’ve seen in the past two weeks?
-->None so far. But I'm dying to watch Transformers and Die Hard 4.0

33) Is there anyone you like right now?
-->I like everyone. =)

34) When was the last time you did the dishes?
-->Erm...never?

35) Are you currently depressed?
-->Blogthings tested that I'm 48% depressed.

36) Did you cry today?
-->Nope.

37) Why did you answer and post this?
-->Because I was reading Elizabeth's blog and I found this. Ahh something to do to kill time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh new skin pulak, nice

28 June, 2007 00:31  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

eheh. thanks.

that's what the young and bored will do. =P

28 June, 2007 13:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW