Monday, May 07, 2007

Bad day

I don't know if it's just me, but my connection is waaay slooower than dial up connection. I hate when this happened. I hate, but can do nothing.

Anyway did I mentioned about having mental stress? I'm on PMS second stage. As if there's such thing. Workload is really killing me. Really. I know I said this before but I felt the need to say it again. My work is never-ending! I called LiYen to express out my depression, and thanks to her I felt more relieved now. But somehow, I think my boss is annoyed with me because I always delay my job. Plus I'm always missing in action. Well I have reason(s) to be MIA. I was in HQ helping to re-correct the forms and stuff. So basically, I am not slacking off from work.

Remind me of how free I used to be, please. I missed the feeling, very much indeed. PuiYee is now enjoying what I used to enjoyed few months back. I'm going to quit, sooner or later. I'm getting sick. Sick of the job. Sick of reaching early to work but go home late. Burn told me to exercise my rights. I am now. =D

I am. In love. With. My Chemical Romance. Why the sudden? Don't ask, I don't know why. I just happen to heard them on TV and gosh...NICE!

I'm fustrated.
I'm annoyed.
I'm pissed.
I am in no good mood.
Leave me alone-NOT!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.. seems u are very busy. Well, indeed working ppl are busy. That's what they were hired for. You need endurance though. Next time when you finish master, it will be the same thing. And I'm gonna face it in few months time. Now relax but later suffering. Ew..

09 May, 2007 10:47  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

No. More than busy, I felt exploitation. Eg. Doing proposal is the BOSS job because they have to estimate the cost and all. But what the heck, she gave it to me to do. I can't take it. I'm quitting soon. Not only exploitation, I'm also working above average working hours. The max working hours is 8 hours a day. I'm on 10. And the pay is dirt. *so much of complaints*

10 May, 2007 07:59  
Blogger Olivia Seng said...

I tot u r ONLY into Japanese songs :p

20 May, 2007 10:03  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW