Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A night to remember

I'm in love, I really am. After I meet Good Charlotte live on the 21st April, Saturday. It was superb. What makes me go? My friends all know I'm a Japanese maniac, so I think they assume I don't listen to English music. It's not that I dislike Good Charlotte but I'm just not a fan of theirs. I got the Digi VIP pass for being a Fu-Yoh subscriber. So who's the best? DIGI! Always the smarter choice. =)

Before the appearance of Good Charlotte, some Malaysian band were performing. Sadly enough, I know none except for J.Lo, as in Jason Lo. Let's see. I only know a few of their songs, Girls n Boys; Predictable; Dance Floor Anthem; and I Just Wanna Leave. But I'm in love with them after hearing The River. It' so damn cool. I'm so into the song. I like Joel, but I'm in love with Billy. He's so damn hot. You can see him on his guitar and keyboards. Joel said that he wanted to move to Malaysia and he'll need people to replace his members, and that he will needa find another twin. Lol. Billy was there boo-ing, with thumbs down. And Joel even ask if any gal would marry him, and the guy in front of me was shouting "Yeeeaaahhh!". I was like what the hell. Are you alright man? Sheesh.

I....I didn't know we're allowed to bring in cameras! Else I would've brought mine! The last I went to Force of Nature's concert they wouldn't even allow cameras. Crap. I wasted my chance. It's so vexing. But luckily I brought my bro's handphone which allows me to capture video as long as I want. Coolios! Thank you bro! And yes, he's the one who redeemed my tickets for me because he works in Times Square and I was working during that hour.

Owh, there's a fight just before Good Charlotte appears. Between the Malays and Chinese. There's this bunch of Malay guys playing around. This one guy told his friends to carry him and throw him to the front. So he hit this Chinese fellow (apparently big size) and he got pissed off. They then argued and I was right beside them! I was frightened, and I told my brother not to look at them. Crazy fellow. And another would be smoking in the crowd. Malaysians are stupid, low mentality. This Indian fellow was smoking during the performance of the local bands and the other two Chinese fellow saw and followed smoking. HelloW? That ain't your private place. Have some consideration will ya. I just can't understand these people. What what the heck.

And Ohh Ohhh, I saw JeeWang at the concert. He knew I was going but I didn't know he's going too! Hmm, weird. But he stood back because he can't take the crowd. And me, I was in the crowd pushing to get a good spot, though we're in the pit.

I'm having sore throat now. I screamed my heart out. I shouted all I could. And I really enjoyed it, though something happened earlier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW