Sunday, April 29, 2007

Malaysians are...jerks.

My mum and I went to Jusco yesterday. We have this discount voucher. So we walked around, and I saw this really nice bag, from Hong Kong. It's black in colour. There's 2 sizes for the bag, one small one and one extremely big. I'd prefer the small black one, but my mum said the bigger ones better.

Me: I like the small one better.
Mum: Bigger bad can put more stuff.
Me: But I don't have many things to put, just my purse, iPod, handphones, keys, headphones....
Mum: There...can the bag fit?
Me: Dunno la...Look like China girl or not? Yes or not??
Mum: Take the bigger one then...
Me: But it's so big (then I started transfering all my stuffs into the big bag)
Mum: There, it's not too big...
Me: Erm...but I still prefer the smaller one. But do I look like a China girl in it?!
Mum: Give up (buy whatever you want)....
Me: I...I dunno laaa. I like the smaller one, but I feel I looked like China girl in it...
2nd bro: Fashion ma...
Me: Ya meh?
2nd bro: After people think you're a "kai"
Me: *Smack his head* What the hell?
Mum: Hurry, need to buy sushi for Shanice. Later sure finish.
Me: Ok la ok la. Take the bigger one.

And I kept hinting her it's expensive. Though she got my hint, she acted like as if she don't know anything-UNTIL....I said it out. We laughed out loud. Everyone was looking. *Mind your own business dude*

True enough, the sushi was completely gone, empty. None left. Sorry Shan. I'll make for you when I've got the time.

I don't get it. Why do people say when you start working you'll grow wiser. Wiser in what sense? All these time I've been taking the public transport to work. I tell you, it's horrible. It's terrible. Usually those who get the seats are the young ones.
Many times I've seen, When there's old person in the crowded bus, NONE, none of them offered their seats.
When there's pregnant lady, no one offered their seats.
When there's mother with small kids, none offered their place.
What the hell is wrong with people nowadays? They let the old lady/man standing, pregnant lady stand, and the kids too. The kids are only about 2-3 years old. And they were crying in the bus because it's too crowded I think.
I can't take it. I can't tolerate this.
Just when the old man about to sit down, as there's passenger board off, the young ones race with them. What the f*ck. Without hesitation I told the fellow to get off and give the seat to the old man. Then we argued. He's scary. But I'm nay scared. He's such as asshole.

I felt the fellow staring at me. I remembered my bro told me about some gangsters' team. So when my sister called, I mentioned about some team 007 or something like that. I did it on purpose. I wanted him to listen. Then he stop staring. Wow. It works....

I've pre-ordered my LP cd, just to get the giant poster. It's expensive. I don't care.
I felt a bit lost now. I don't care.
I'm hungry, but I've just eaten.
I want to go out, but I'm broke.
I need some company, but everyone's busy.
Big Deal!

2 Comments:

Blogger the V said...

U also 1 LP fan ah???

07 May, 2007 23:59  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

BIG BIG FAN!!

08 May, 2007 23:00  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW