Sunday, April 08, 2007

Lost Soul

Alish dear, misses you much. Why haven't you be online? I'm going crazy without you!!

Last night, again I went to meet up with PuiYee, LiYen and Jeevs. This time we went to chill out at Starbucks. But me and Li Yen ended up playing chess. Aye, you heard me right. Even Burn was shocked because I called him up to clarify some moves in the game. Lol.

I never played before till last night.
I never knew how to see people playing chess, as in how the games goes.
I used to hate people who play chess because they think so much.

I was playing with PuiYee and LiYen is on my side while Jeevs teaching PuiYee the moves. In the end? I WON! Hahaha. LiYen is great. =))

Owh, last Wed Chester was here, in KLCC. I'm soo near yet so far. I work only opposite KLCC. I wanted to go see him, but I've got to work. Jo couldn't make it 'cuz she was busy. So in the end, none of us went. Arghz!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gi!

its been quite awhile isn't it?? sigh. final year sucks! lol. i just updated myself on your last few posts. Sounds like you're having a lot of fun! =) Anywho. Just dropping by to say hello (yea, i'm still alive haha)hope the job ain't killing you!

*muax*
jo

09 April, 2007 14:00  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW