Sunday, April 15, 2007

Happy Birthday PuiYee!

Today is Sunday, the 15th. Tomorrow is Monday, the 16th.

HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY PUI YEE!!

Because her exam is tomorrow, yea, on her birthday, pitiful yea...so we celebrated for her 2 weeks back, where I mentioned we went to Waikiki. Show some proof...


Mua, LiYen, and PuiYee

It was really fun. The first time I danced. Wait. Did I mentioned this already? Maybe I did.

And owh guess what?! I've got an offer from Uni of Stratchclyde!! This is really unexpected. My dad woke me up at 7 in the morning to show me the letter, of course he opened it before me. Hey, give me back my privacy. Lol. But somehow, they offered me MSc in Economic and Policy, when I applied for MSc in Finance. How did this happened? Oh well, I think I might go for this if there isn't any reply from Edin anytime soon.

Work, as usual, bored, hectic, tiring. But you know what? I'm having fun. Not because of my work, but my colleagues. They're very nice people. Even managers are as crazy as mua.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, now only got to see ur blog. Sorry for late. Haha.. and thanks for the celebration and the gift. Love it..

04 May, 2007 10:45  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

You're most welcome, and I'm glad you like it! =))

04 May, 2007 23:02  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW