Saturday, April 07, 2007

Confused

How do you know when you actually like that someone? So far my feelings are on and off. It comes and go just like that. It means when I see him I like him, when I don't see him I don't like him. Does that mean that is not like, love, but its infatuation? I don't know. It really annoys me when I don't know my own feeling.

I've been talking to Jeev about this. He said what I need is a guy who can speak English and knows how to treat a gal well. And he said the same for himself. Lol. Many people asked, why not get a boyfriend? I said I have yet to find my other half so am not getting any. If you don't try you won't know. That's the line EVERYONE been using it. Even DAVID! So stop asking when I'm getting one. I'll tell if I found any. Anyway I'm lovin' the way I am now, besides the country issue. Hahaha.

So let's make tonight special, something beautiful that we'll always treasure, so let's make tonight so right, we will make it a night to remember all of our life....

I met a dear friend of mine. Please remind me that I know all those weird people. Lol. He's 38 and his wife had passed away 10 years back, in an accident. Ever since then, he's been alone, all by himself, with no child/kids. When I asked how come not find another partner, afterall its been 10 years already. He's rich, he speaks good English, and he's nice....*Gi fantasizing*

Me: Daren, why not find another partner. She passed away quite some time already.
Daren: Can't. She's still with me, in me, within me. And I still love her very much.
Me: *Feel sorry for him*
Daren: What 'bout you? Why do you not find a bf, since you're young.
Me: My problem is, I don't even know what is love. I don't even know if I like the fellow.
Daren: Hah! Who's that?
Me: No one. It's just that I can't tell for my own feelings. My pet bro said I'm a firewall.
Daren: *laughs* You're still young, thus you not know much about this. Let me brief you on this.
And he goes on talking. It was good hanging with him. Matured man sure do talk and think differently (if you'd notice). It was really funny how I met Daren. I remember, I was in Kinokuniya to collect my pre-ordered manga, and I went around checking for Sidney Sheldon book, but to no avail. So I took Sheldon old book and read it, though I've read it before. And there he comes saying, "I see you're a fan of him" and I replied, "How would you know? I'm only reading one of his book". "Ahah, one of his books, so you do know how many books he had" he said while I replied bluntly "An author don't only have a book". Then it goes on. First I find him irritating 'cuz he asked tonnes of questions. But then slowly I found him nice.

As for last night, finally, plans are on! Sadly Li Yuen couldn't make it because she have class the next morning. Me, Jeevs, PuiYee, LiYen, KaiYang planned for Waikiki (actually only Jeevs and me planned it). The rest were just followers! Lol. PuiYee's birthday is on the 16th of April, so we thought so celebrating it earlier for her cuz she have exams. I invited Crawford, and he invited Melvin.
But something is missing.
Someone is missing.
You know who you are!
I wanted to dearly invite her but I'm stuck in between. But she told me to find her after exams.... XD

Have you heard Aozu & Cap to Bin? They sung most of the Tennis no Oujisama anime. Ohhh I love them. I love their voice, how they play with the tone! I went to S&M to find ALL of Tennis no Oujisama CD songs plus OST. It's a bit pop-ish but its okay.

Owh! MUCC album is out. The live album. I downloaded it, love 'em to bits! Grrrr.....now I have to order again. Ne-chan is smart as she ordered together with their new single so she don't have to do it twice. *_*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW