Monday, April 30, 2007

Blur me

Take a look at me all black!
I love black because it
Makes me look slimmer
Makes me look taller
Makes me look evil...

Let's see. Last Friday I went out for lunch at KLCC with Carlos, Rina, and David. And without realizing, we took more than an hour at KLCC. We were walking, window shopping, taking photos...until it started to rain. We're so stranded! My first time taking Putra, yes you got a problem with that?! Anyway you know how people give in their tickets after boarding? I kept asking the lady if I could keep the ticket, for remembrance purposes. Lol. She took it as a joke. I was serious about keeping it. Then she tore the top of the ticket. And gave it to me.

Where was I? Oh yeah, taking photos. These guys takes photo but never send it to me until I asked a few times. So here it is.



I want to have a camera phone.
I wan to have a professional camera.
I want to have a new iPod.
I want to have a new handphone.
I can never have enough.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want money !

01 May, 2007 23:39  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

Money is the root of all evil dear. Ahahaha. But without money...I can never get the things I want. =P

04 May, 2007 23:01  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW