Saturday, March 10, 2007

What is better than to chill out with friends/buddies?

Kiss kiss fall in love-NOT!

I'm so inspired by Josh Groban, My Confesssion piece. Not like I have anyone to confess my love to, but just inspired. But then again, what is Love? Sa na...who knows.

"When you say you love me,
do you know how much I love you"

Gosh, what the hell is wrong with me!? I don't know. Lately I've been quite tied up my UK application and in editing work. Currently, I'm editing Kanata Kara chapter 4. I'm experiencing some problem in this chapter. Anyone would like help teach me edit? Because the scans are yellow in colour, and I'm supposed to make it black & white. Somehow, when I adjust the curves and levels, some part appear to be yellowish. NOT ACCEPTABLE! Help anyone? I've just finish scanning Love Get You by Rie Takada, and translating it. God will plus MY WILL, it should be done by next weekend.

Remember me telling I was watching Kimura messed-up character, A Million Starts Falling from the Sky? Oh well, I've completed it on Wednesday...and it SUCKS! Don't ever watch it. A total waste of time. Maybe because its Kimutaku's show, so I'm expecting a lot. But what the hell, he finally learnt to love, have sex with his heart(how does this work?), and in the end...his girlfriend turns out to be his sister! How tragic or rather, lame. And Karei-naru Ichizoku never fails to impress me. It's getting more exiting. Should I give spoilers? Oh well, not like any of you watch it. =p Teppei(Takuya Kimura) found out that his father is not his real father. Instead, his grandfather is his real father. How amusing. And just because he found out the truth, his father(or I should say brother) decided to totally go against him. Again, his long-love, Fusako, turned out to be his sister. How tragic...again.

Anime....What happened to Nodame Cantabile? It's still not out. Rather, what happened to C1 fansub?! I've watch Bleach 118. Ohh, exciting. But better not give spoilers since many are watching this. Lol. On the other hand, Code Geass is out till episode 18. I kept downloading this but did not watch it. Same goes for NANA. I haven't continue watching it from I last stop at episode 20, though I kept downloading.Why? That's because I've read the manga, and lost all my motivation in watching it. Naruto Shippunden, watch? Yes I do. I hate the graphics seriously. First, quality low, but I can't complain much. It's free dude! What'd you expect? Second, drawing ugly. What's with the long legs and long body, but same face and same voice? Ewww...Nevertheless, story? Good. Lol. Ghost Hunt, episode 21, case setteled. Waiting for episode 22. La Corda D'oro, episode 9....I hate it when they release slow....! It always make me want more of it!

Music...what about it? Found Dir en Grey's discography...but should I download? Think think...MUCC's discography is on the way...YeeHaa. Yoshiki, what's new besides mentioned by Ne-chan and Lyd? I'm still waiting...And Josh Groban, is still alive in me.

Ohh speaking of alive..have you guys watched 300? Ohh I must say it's good. Gorgy! Nice graphic. You can really see the head is chopped off and the spears through the heart. Nice. But of course, they did censored some part, so obvious. Wanna cut also can't do it nicely. Ishk Ishk. Despite that, a must watch movie. It's now the top in my favourite list.

What more? Ohh today I met Chien Li, Stella, JeeWang, and Kaimi for lunch at BeeWon, in Ampang. Yesh, they served Korean dishes of course. Food is good, but the kimchi is so-so. Later, we just sat down and chit chatting. Those were the days(not like we're so old, but still). And...we asked the Korean lady(the boss) to help take photos for us. JeeWang was speaking in Japanese, chotto matte, hence the lady thought he's a Japanese. Lol. What Kaimi said? Japanese buatan Malaysia. Lol.


Picture courtesy of Korean Lady.
P/S: JW, you though I'm gonna credit you right?! Lol.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

after hrs of sending you the pics and this is what I get in return? nan-dai-ohhhh

11 March, 2007 01:25  
Blogger Olivia Seng said...

Poor JW...
Hahaha!!!

11 March, 2007 22:49  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW