Monday, March 05, 2007

Random post

What happened to Nodame Cantabile anime? I see all fansub has already release episode 7, but just not C1 fansub. Hayaku release it. Lately I've been indulging myself with depressing-and-never-ending korean drama, Spring Waltz; a-Kimutaku-messed-up character, A Million Starts Falling From the Sky; Kimutaku's old show, Beautiful Life; and yet another Kimutaku's new show, Karei-naru Ichizoku. You must be wondering, what's with all the Kimitaku?! Lol. Kimutaku, short for Takuya Kimura, famous Japanese actor, and a member of SMAP. Right now, I'm so obsessed with him. Uh huh...GIMME more Kimura-kun!!

Went to college today to collect my reference letter(FINALLY!!), and I hope to be able to submit everything by tomorrow. Yeehaaaa. I'm coming UK....(Actually I wanted so much to say "JAPAN....here I come") but dad couldn't afford Japan because of its frigging high cost of living. I promised myself, I'll reward myself someday and go to Japan!

I was reading Chien Li's blog just now. She posted about Chap Goh Meh. What's Chap Goh Meh? I somehow think this is a Hokkien word(chap-goh-me) means the 15th day. But seems like Cantonese is declaring that its a Cantonese word. Oh well. Few of my friends called, inviting me to throw oranges into the river? But hullo? Where do we find river, especially in KL? But ohh, they're planning it in Jenjarom. Throw mandarin oranges into the river...and you get a boyfriend. That's absurd. So I told Jo about it today. Jo said she too heard about it. How it works is that you'll have to write down your contact number on the mandarin oranges, and whoever picked it up will contact you. Sheesh. What if I got an old haggard man? Iiyada!

Nothing eventful happened today. Just plain bored and dull day plus the hot weather. I think I'm getting sick. I need more ICE. I need more FOOD. Meshi meshi meshi.

1 Comments:

Blogger Olivia Seng said...

He is so CUTE!!!!!

07 March, 2007 23:07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW