Friday, March 02, 2007

KAT-TUN

Believe it or not! I'm in love....with KAT-TUN. Richard used to ask me "Since you listen to Japanese music, you should know who's Kat-Tun" and I replied "Kat-who? Never heard of them". Richard was surprised and he said they're very famous. That was back in 2006. And I never bother to check about them. If it's a group that I not know, its definitely not J-Rock. However, Rich was not the only one who asked me that. I was wondering what's with all this Kat-Tun thingy. I replied each and everyone of them, "If kar-toon I know laa". Lolx.

And a month or two back, I watched Japanese Music Station 2006(JPop) for 4 straight hours. Gosh, its unbearable as its all POP music. I was putting up some hope to maybe see Larcy(Pop-Rock) but to no avail. Watched SMAP, and Takuya is sooo cool. Remember Takuya Kimura in Karei-naru Ichizoku? The one who played the role of Teppei Manpyo. Yes, it's him. He's one of the SMAP. He doesn't look so friendly and did not talk much, but still he's cool. *drooling* And there's ARASHI, Yuna Ito, Angela Aki, Ayumi Hamasaki, but just not Hikki. I was hoping to see her! There's many other JPop which I not heard of, and there's no Gackt. I think Gackt is more to Pop-Rock or Alternative? I don't know...

And later, there's Kat-Tun. Okay, they caught my attention. Even though I didn't bother to check them up, I want to at least know how they sounded like. In a group of six, I thought they're the typical boy band, like Westlife. They sang two songs, first song was some song I don't remember the title, and the second was Bokura no Machi de. And I fell for the latter. I still admit they're a boy band, but I can't deny the fact that I love their song(s). A POP group, POP, mind you. Despite their new, with only recent debuting(last year), no doubt they're good. I give thumbs up. =)


Click on picture to download the album.
  1. She Said…
  2. Never Again
  3. I Like It
  4. Miracle
  5. Blue Tuesday
  6. Rhodesia
  7. Gold
  8. Wilds of my Heart
  9. Special Happiness
  10. One On One
  11. Butterfly
  12. Rush of Light
  13. Harukana Yakusoku
  14. Precious One
  15. Real Face #1

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah I love you!! I downloaded a song of Kat-tun's recently (Real Face) and fell in love with it! Ever since I've been looking for their music. How long will you have this link up? I don't have internet at home so I can't download it to my computer, but as soon as I do I'll be downloading that album! Thankyou Kumikooo~~~!!

04 March, 2007 11:51  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

Hey Mags. Uh huh I don't know how long will the link last. However, if it's expired, I'll up it again for you. =)

I like their song Bokura no Machi de. But it's not in the album, only singles.

04 March, 2007 13:53  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW