Saturday, March 17, 2007

I've got my manga! Not mango!

I went to Kinokuniya yesterday with my second brother to get the manga that I've ordered, Heaven!! vol. 1. I then browse around at the manga section to see any if there's any offer so I could get more. Lukily enough, I saw Punch! vol 3 and quickly I grab it. That's the final volune of Punch!. Uh huh I want more of Rie Takada's work. I hope they'll publish Heart! by Rie Takada. Guess what else I saw upon browsing? Hot Gimmick S! WooHooo. Finally I can have my hands on it. However, this Hot Gimmick S is more of a novel rather than a graphic novel. Later on, I drove to Times Square Borders to get my Punch! vol 2. Why did I ordered them seperately? That's because sometimes Borders is cheaper. I needa know where to get my source. Nyahahaha.


The poor pic quality is because of bro lousy old phone.

At night, I went out with KK, a senior of mine back in highschool. Everyone changed. I'm not meaning him because I hardly know him. Hahaha. Those working always complaining wanting for continue study, and those studying complain too stress and wanted to drop out. What's with them? Follow my step, not studying not working. Don't have to complain anything-except being BORED! Yeah so we went to Hulu Langat, a place kinda like a hilltop to view the whole of KL. It's a really nice place. I'll bring my cam next time and snap some photos and post it here.

Right now, I'm editing Kanata Kara (From Far Away) chapter 4 with ShoujoCrusade - the group who picking up Fushigi Yuugi, Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden, Zodiac P.I., Tsuki no Shippo and many others. The scans are very poor and it's a lil hard to edit them. On the other hand, I'm also doing Love Get You by Rie Takada. I'm not affiliate with any other group in doing Love Get You. It's just that I happen to have this manga, in another language, and I felt the need to translate and share it with those who loves Rie Takada's work. So here ya go:



I have about 20 more pages to complete the first story. Should be done anytime soon-if I'm not too lazy. Mucc's albums, yet to arrive. I'm getting impatient. Owh, did I mention anything about downloading Hero 2001? Well It's Takuya's old show, and it's on its way to my HDD. Reason why do I not want to buy the dvd: Because the subs sucks! Seriously, those cheap DVDs, clear but with sucky subs. I can't accept poor English. For eg. memory they spelt it memery, beautiful they spelt it beauful, and it really pissed me off. At least get to spell them properly. And as for VCDs, it way too blur. Yesh, I'm picky. Lol. Do you know how good the quality of 700MB for 40 minutes? I tell you, its nowhere to be found but only here-on the NET. Plus, those subbing group really did a great job. I'm supporting them. This is not piracy. Its volunteer job, just like I volunteered to help in manga editing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow i like books that are nicely packed but i never see a nicely-packed manga before.

Since you're a frequent kino-visitor, next time must ask you to get some books for me hehe

19 March, 2007 01:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, which MUCC albums are you waiting for?
Next week, I'll be waiting for Libra and their live album. XD

19 March, 2007 09:34  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

@jw: sure i can help you buy some, provided YOU PAY.

@ne-chan, I ordered all their albums, but not the Libra yet. But I can't get their Homura no Uta album. Kino couldn't find it for me :/

19 March, 2007 17:44  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW