Friday, March 16, 2007

I'm fucking pissed with the 5 fucking whores!

Its my 47th posts, and it could be the worst. WHAT IS WORSER THAN FEMALE DRIVERS? Sorry I'm being stereotype but they really sucks, and of course I know A FEW who's not. What is worse than to be involved in a accident with 5 bitches? An old hag and 4 bitches, ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS NOT MY FAULT!

I went to 1U yesterday for some shopping. It was a really happy day until this old had knocked my car. How blind can she be? SO many of cars behind yet she still reverse like as if there's no car. I've HONNED many, MANY MANY times, but seems like she's too deaf not to hear it. And after knocking the car, they wanted to fled off, but I stopped them! Ugly fugly biatch and a half. First the old hag came old...and said

Old Hag: Miss you drive so big and nice car, give me chance laaa....
Me: I honned so may times, why did you kept reversing? Are you blind or deaf?
Old Hag: So sorry but you see my car old 1...yours Camry...so I pay you 30 enuf laa....
Me: So you DO know its Camry...it cost a lot to repair. I'd say 150.

Old hag start looking and pointing out the old scratches...
I start calling Jeevs to confirm how much would it cost.

Old hag: You see got so may marks...cheap cheap 30 enuf laaa
Me: NO.....it's 150 or claim police report

The other 4 bitches heard and came down from the car....

Bitch 1: Claim insurance? Hmm...it's just a crack....
Me: Yehh and i needa chage the whole bumper mind you....
Bitch 2: But you were too close...Didn't your instructor teach you keep 100m away...?
Me: Excuse me? YOU sudden break, me too, the cars behind were too. And I honned so may times BEFORE you start reversing....and there's no car in front of you. WHY REVERSE???
Bitch 1: But you were too close....
Me: And you all 5 are deaf? Nevermind...we'll go for police report...
Bitch 3: C'mon laaa, you drive so nice big car, and we only Nissan, old 1 sumore(its Nissan Sunny), small crack also wanna claim?
Me: 150 then, how many times you want me to repeat??
Old Hag: 150 no. I see your car so many stracth...30 enuf.
Me: Okay, I LET YOU FIND A WORKSHOP and check out. See how much they'll say.
Bitch 1: We got no time, we're from Banting you know...
Me: SO? I'll follow you then. Let's go...
Old Hag: 30 laaa.... *and they start talking in Hokkien, like AS IF i don't know*
Me: It's either 150 or claim insurance.

Old hag went in the car...and her 3 bitches....

Bitch 4: ok final 50. *she took out rm50, stuck in to me, and fled off*

WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT THE FUCK!?!?

This is the worse case scenario. Those fucking ugly bitches..if I see them next time, I'll make sure I'll scratch their car! I'll kick their cars door till in dent. And I'll puncture their tyre (provided no CCTV and its clear) Fucking fucker, I'll remember them till the day I die.

I woke up early today, and went to the workshop to check out. They told me that if I wanted to fix it, I'll have to change the whole bumper, and that's RM 250-300. ARGHZ....I'm stupid enough to forget to take down their registration plate number.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, I totally agree. Women drivers suck for the most part.

Have you heard the new MUCC song yet? It's just...OMG. @__@

Btw, my blog site has changed, it's now www.muccjunkie.blogspot.com
XD

17 March, 2007 04:10  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

Aye! Seriously it really sucks to involves in accident with 5 gals!

Ohh, yeahhh listened to Libra, its darn cool. His vocals is great. Gyaaa..i want more.

I'll remember to update your link. Haven't have much time to read cuz been busy lately. Hehehe.

18 March, 2007 01:21  
Blogger Olivia Seng said...

OMG!!! Got such people. U should hv tell them that u'll write down their number plate and use it to report to police.
Poor u. it's jus not ur lucky day

19 March, 2007 20:24  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW