Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm femished and am waiting for my pizza to arrive


Just as much as I like Takuya-kun, I'm very much in love with Takeshi!

Can you believe it? I've sent in a few resumes in the afternoon at around 4p.m. and most of them ring me up in the evening around 5p.m for an interview. Good part is, they're all at the same venue, Megan Avenue I, but at different day and time for interviews. Seems like my time has finally arrived.

It's 10.46 p.m and I'm really hungry. Because I'm so lazy to drive out to buy food, I ordered pizza to share with my second brother. He's my so-called DBKL. He'll whack everything that I left. Lol. That explains his size. I have sleeping disorders, or rather, why would people wake up early in the morning just to call me out?! Can't they do that in the afternoon. It's really annoying because they are interfering with my beauty sleep.

I was browsing around blogthings to see what they have. And here's what I found.


Your Deadly Sins

Sloth: 100%

Gluttony: 80%

Greed: 60%

Lust: 40%

Pride: 20%

Envy: 0%

Wrath: 0%

Chance You'll Go to Hell: 43%

You will die while sleeping - and no one will notice.
How Sinful Are You?


Your Depression Level: 84%

You seem to be severely depressed.
You should seek immediate attention from your physician.
Depression can be cured - you just need to take the first step.
Are You Depressed?


You Are 64% Sociopath

The good news is that you're devastatingly charming.
The bad news? You mostly use those charms for evil!
Are You A Sociopath?


You Are 64% Paranoid Schizophrenic

You definitely have a chance of being a paranoid schizophrenic.
Crazy or not, you certainly don't have a good grip on reality!
Are You A Paranoid Schizophrenic?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW