Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Bored afternoon

I've been asking myself, what good deed have I done for the past 21 years of my life? I couldn't figure out. Does that mean there's nothing? Uh huh.

Life seems unfair, yet challenging. What people have does not mean you'll have it as well. Say, does brain or beauty comes first for a girl? I think the most common answers would be beauty. That's how they get all the good/nice guys. As for me, I would rather chose having an intelligent brain than to rely on guys. Most might find it cool to have a rich handsome boyfriend, but nothing beats earning your own money and yourself being rich. The guys can come later.

I was going through all my folders and files in my HDD. Judging by the amount of my HDD (500GB) and all mu burned DVDs and CDs, I could simply start an anime, OSTs, Jrock, Jpop, Jdrama and Kdrama piracy. Serious shit. Cheng Yen kept saying, who would re-watched all the burned anime and shows? Me! Sounds crazy to you? Not if you know me well enough already. My dad once saw all my collectionS, and he burst out in anger saying why would I need SO many discs. I told him, it's always cheaper to burn my own stuff than to buy, and silence he goes. The only thing I'll buy would be my favourite artist CD collections, like MUCC and L'Arc.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, I love that you have Libra playing. <33

21 March, 2007 10:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW