Sunday, February 11, 2007

X TV

I have to share this. I'm currently following X TV, as you can see the title itself tells everything. =p I've got this anime from a friend of mine, refuse to acknowledge himself. I've actually start watching the movie first, X Movie 1999. But I only watched it in 2001. It's a really interesting movie, requires thinking and patience to watch. Some might find it boring, but to me it's awesome. After all it's from Clamp! Clamp is not an individual mangaka, but they consists of 4 members. To check out more, head here.

Summary taken from ANN:
It's the year of destiny and 15 year old Kamui Shiro, a powerful psychic, has returned to Toyko after a 6 year absence. He returns to protect his childhood friends, Fuuma, and Fuuma's younger sister Kotori. But destiny and fate are haunting Kamui and pulling in himself and his loved ones. It is his destiny to decide the fate of the world and mankind, no matter if he wants the role or not.

My own addition:
However, sadly, he was unable to protect them, but ended up fighting with Fuuma and got Kotori into Fuuma's sacrifice. I'm a sucker in bad ending, as you all know. But I just could not resists this. I love the story line, though sometimes it seems be to dragging.

PS: I have yet to finish watching it, but I somehow can predict the ending. =)

I've just downloaded it's full collection of OSTs;
Kamui's Singles
Fuuma's Singles
Opening Singles
Ending Singles
OST I
OST II
Character Album
Movie OST 1999

It's OSTs are awesome. I love the soundtrack. Guess some of you don't know. X Japan sung the song for the Movie's ending, Forever Love. I'm really so much in love with this song. Ohh and especially in their last concert, Yoshiki actually cried. It's so sad. Ok, I admit I was a bit emo when watching the concert. Oh yeah, speaking of this, I've just remembered. They also sung this in Hide's funeral. Frankly, I didn't find it sad during Hide's funeral. They sounded like laughing. Sorry Hide. I'm a big fan of yours but that's just what I felt during your funeral!


X-JAPAN FOREVER LOVE !!
Uploaded by XxKUJAxX

I don't quite like youtube for some reason.
1) It's slow in loading
2) Sometimes it don't even load at all
3) And when it loads, just for few second and the replay button appear! Slack.

So DailyMotion is so much better. At least I never experienced anything mentioned above. Oh but one good thing about youtube is....it has more videos!

Okay, so have I missed out anything to say? Hmm I don't think so...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger gina said...

You moved your blog! Can I link mine to yours? =)

-Gina

11 February, 2007 14:50  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

yehh sure, go ahead. as it is, i've also already linked yours to mine. lol. =))

11 February, 2007 16:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

X TV, yaaaaaaay!!! I actually bought the whole series awhile ago, I really love CLAMP. You should read the manga! The TV series is great, but the manga's even better. Unfortunately they never got to finish the manga though, because the magazine they were serializing it in (Asuka) told them that their series was getting too dark and bloody for a girl's magazine, and they wanted them to tone it down. CLAMP was like "nuh-uh" and simply stopped serializing it there. I look forward to the day they finally finish it... ;_;

X is one of my favourite series all round ^_^

16 February, 2007 09:00  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW