Friday, February 16, 2007

A tired day, I'm all worn out, yet still here at 2.32A.M

Yare yare yare.

Today, okay more like yesterday I went to college. Why again in college? Well I have reasons for this. To meet up with PuiYee and JoJo for lunch, and also Jeevs but he couldn't make it. I also went to see Mr. Lim to get my reference. So let me tell you about today. Long story.

I woke up at around 10am, bathe and to get ready. I haven't even packed my bag goodness. I hurried up pack all my stuff that I need with me, basically very few things. So I hurried out the house because my brother needs me to send him to work. So he kept calling me from downstairs. I went down quickly and forgot to bring Mr. Lim's valentines gift. Lol. Joking la, it's just my token of appreciation.

So I sent my brother to work, and only then I realized it forgot to bring my file(important!). So after dropping him, I turned back to get it. I felt like I missed something but I don't know. After reaching Subang, crap, only remembered I forgot Mr. Lim's Valentines gift. So I drove around ss14 to see if they sell any 'kam' and cookies but found none. I called Jo up to ask and she suggested ss15(KFC side). So I waited for her at the bridge and we went together.

First round, I couldn't speak Chinese so I asked Jo to accompany me in. Went in the shop, (some event happening). Then we went at the back to pick some kam and got cookies(more like biscuits) for him. Then I hurried back to ss14 and parked to meet PuiYee. She's waiting for me/waited for me for 10 minutes.

Walk walk we went to Sweet Cafe for lunch. PuiYee didn't like food, JoJo's food is oily, and I, I love my food. I ordered Cheese fried rice. It's nice, but the cheese, seeing the way the cook it, I think my mum could also do that. Just fried the rice and top up with cheese. Voila!

After lunch, JoJo went back to library to do her work, while me and PuiYee went back to her house. Before going to PuiYee's house, I met my lecturers. [The event of meeting lecturer is not interesting thus no need to mention].

So later on, decided to go to Mid-v with PuiYee. And the journey began. Okay, I don't really remember where we started from. We saw this uhm Chinese acrobatic. This girl(quite fat) she lifted a big vase(80-90kg!) with only her two legs. Then a volunteer volunteered to sit in it, plus another girl on top of it(say perhaps 200kg?) It was amazing, because she didn't just lifted it up, but turned it around as well! Very impressive I must say.

After that acrobatic thingy, we walked around in Mid-V, see things. Many things. We went to here and there. I can't really remember. Maybe because I'm starting to feel sleepy. I remembered going in BodyShop asking the senior assistant this and that but ended up bought nothing. I remembered we went in TheFaceShop and played with their testers. PuiYee had her left hand's nails coloured while I got only three of my left painted. We looked around in the shop and went out empty handed. Then we head to Arazali(my fav shop) because they put a big 'SALES PROMOTION DISCOUNTS' and ended up found that the discount is for only above RM300 of purchase! Damn you Arazali. People's is next. I liked a bag there. It's soft and nice, cost RM69.90 with a 10% discount, which is still In RM60plus. Therefore it's expensive. I have no cash.

Took some pictures at the CNY decoration in the center court, and we adjourned to Zara. Saw some pretty & cheap dresses but all in L sizes. Urghz. Then we tried on their shawls(mine red, PuiYee's pink) and took picture at the mirror. Suddenly the mirror started moving, and only to realize it's a store room behind. And there's a lady standing on my back's right watching us. So we placed back the shawl to where it is. Spooky cuz I'm asked if I wanted it. And...we went out with nothing! So basically it's window shopping plus fooling around cuz we have so much of free time.


Ever seen me in a skirt? Well it's your lucky day...

Then when we went out of Zara...lalala. I dislike lala guys. Given handsome look but in lala dressing. Urghz. Them, nothing to do, hense start arghz I'm so angry speaking about this. Anyway that's the end of the day out with PuiYee.

Supposed to meet Cheng Yen for pool but I didn't have enough time too because of timing problem. Supposed to go to Maison with Jeevs but I can't get Susi on phone. And supposed to go even can't get her, mum told me to stay home. Supposed to get a reply from my dear but there's none. There's just so many of supposed....

Some extra info. Can you guessed how many meals I had for the day?
-Nasi Lemak in the morning (big portion)
-Cheese Fried Rice for lunch
-Korean Fried Noodle in the evening
-Chocolates soon after the noodles
-Rice for dinner(mum cooked)
-Cookies right after dinner

And I told Burn I'm still craving for Mee Goreng and we should go Steven's Corner like later in the evening. Then we will go for Ghost Riders, with Chuan too.

Just for my own use:
::ChienLi still owe me a day out-we're supposed to have 2 remember? Korean food and Japanese food!
::I owe Cheng Yen my day out.
::I owe Jeevs one, and he owed me one too. (too bad we can't like cancel off each other's debt)
::I owe Burn an Allegro.
::Me and PuiYee should take more pictures.
::I've noticed that I seldom take pictures with Chien Li, Jo, Li Yen, Jeevs, and Susi.
...and we'll see how things go on.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hellooo! Long time no see! I'm still pretty busy but I thought I'd be checking out my friend's blogs! Sounds like you're having alot of fun. I've just been house-hunting ;_; But I've finally found a house, so maybe now I can stop being such a recluse and have a social life again.

Mee Goreng! Always wanted to actually try it. Can you believe I've never actually had Mee Goreng except as an artificial flavouring in Indomie noodles? Woe is me...

16 February, 2007 09:04  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

Hi Mags, great to hear from you. Ohh house hunting! I think I might go through this when I'm in UK. Heheh.

Come come, to Malaysia. I'll bring you around sight seeing, shop, and EAT! I think I'm on ecstasy that I ate a lot! Hahaha.

16 February, 2007 13:08  
Blogger Olivia Seng said...

wah.. so nice.. can lepak
i'm so stuck at home and hv to become a good girl cuz the next day i got class.
I wont forget bt the Jap and Korean food, it's ur treat mah
Haha... thx Ginette, love ya ;)

16 February, 2007 18:41  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

Huh?! O_0 ack! Ever since when it's my treat. Should be yours! I love you even more Chien Li, thanks so much for the coming treat yea. I'm looking forward to it! ^*^ muaXX!

16 February, 2007 23:54  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW