Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Short Update

Eat that down! Gulp that down!

I went to Johnny Steamboat(Thai steamboat, so halal). My parents, sis, and myself went for a dinner with Aunt Lulu and Uncle Ahmad, their daughter, Munira, and the boyfriend(I don't know his name). Okay, let's go into the main storyline. First, as I enter into the restaurant, only a few people there. Secondly, slow service, not to mention bad as well. I wasn't satisfied with the steamboat, so I ordered side dishes, Thai fried rice. First of all, rice no taste. Second, nasi berkelompok! Third, the carrot so hard as if it's raw. The pineapple is ok. And...they(everyone except me, mum, and sis) complimented that the rice was good! Hell!


Photo of the day:


r-l: Alvin, Chris, mua

Yeah so basically, after dinner at around 11pm, we went to Aloha. Yeh, only the three of us. I wasn't prepared for club because Chris said he just wanted to go to somewhere nice and drink liquor, and I wore shorts and slippers. Later Alvin called, wanting to follow so he suggested Aloha. Hah! Boleh masuk ka with slippers? (It means 'can I go in with slippers?'). Drove there, parked, and simply walked in. Hey I passed. So we took a table and ordered jugs of Carlsberg. Seriously, Carlsberg is a-okay. We drank and listen to the music. Made some friends-but not know their names. Only got their numbers. LOL. What a joker.

3 Comments:

Blogger Olivia Seng said...

hmmm.. is that chris, the one i know fr bella vista in that pic?

01 March, 2007 00:45  
Blogger MatsuoKumiko said...

Yes that is him. Lim said we look like brothers and sisters. Lol.

01 March, 2007 01:33  
Blogger Olivia Seng said...

Haha... no comments =p

01 March, 2007 15:37  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW