Saturday, February 03, 2007

My week out

There's many times I wanted to update, but I was too lazy to do it.

Last week, I have been around in college almost the whole week, every alternate days. First I went to register for IELTS at IDP Subang. Bloody hell, the lady there was rude I tell you. If it weren't for the test dates available there, I WILL NEVER step into that place. After that, I went with Jeev to Pyramid for shopping, and window shopping for me. I saw my cousin there, and she asked, whether Jeev's my boyfriend. What is wrong with people? And it's not only once. I'm shocked when it happen for the first time. I remember hanging out with Burn in Sg. Wang, and another of my cousin saw us. He actually called up my dad asking if Burn's my boyfriend. Huh? Second time was with Jeev. They then spread stupid rumours that Ginette only likes Indians. Is that discrimination? I don't know.

On Wed, again, to Subang to get lecturers write my references. I am planning to apply to at least 7 universities, and Mr. Lim got a shocked because most of it have to be hand written. Imagine that he have to write the same thing on 7 pieces of papers. Hahaha. Sorry Sir, but I would really appreciate it, and same goes to Ms. Kat. Later, went out with Pui Yee and Jeev. Jeev again? Lolx. YeaH. Again, to Pyramid. I think the workers there could've recognize us already, being a loyal walk in customer there. =p We went for Korean food, Nol Bool. This worker trying to get me order their most expensive dish, uhm..I don't remember what's it called. He kept saying its nice order it its nice order. I was hesitant but then I did it at last. First time I'm seing a sizzling dish for rice! Coolios. I tried a full spoon, Nice! It's it's big! So no regrets there. But it's abit pricey though, RM20. There goes my pocket.

We jalan-jalan around, see things, but I never bought any. Took some pics with dear PuiYee too. I then realized, gosh, it's my first time taking picture with her. But soo sweet. PuiYee call me out when you're available. Hehehe. Later on Klaus came, but sadly PuiYee and Jeev have to leave already. So I stayed back with him. And a friend of his came as well. We went bowling, went to 1901, hanging around, lingering around in Pyramid. Six o'clock, I went home. Took NPE to avoid jam, luckily traffic is still smooth.

Thursday, went out with Burn for Blood & Chocolate. I first though it was a movie like Narnia, but it wasn't anything like it. Lolx. The movie was okay, the wolf girl is hoot. Hahaha. We had an hour to kill before the movie. So we walked around in Times Square snapping photos. All uploaded in Friendster. Kakaka. I did some silly pose, and showed my love for girls. Muahaha. Lesbians? Oohhh YeaH. After the movie, we still linger around to take pictures. It was fun. I love the shopping malls when it's closed and we did all crazy stuffs. I climbed on the chair trying to do some suicide attempt. Then I even went to StarBucks to steal their tables. I'm also crazy enough to stand in the middle of the road and took a picture, and when I saw cars coming quickily I moved aside, while those cleaners shouting there. Muahahaha. I even saw a red big Honda motor. I wanted to climb on it to pose like as if I'm riding it, but I was too chicken to do it. And the two jockeys were looking at us.





I was talking to Shawn online. We were chatting about some universities in UK. He asked why do I not want to go Manchester. So I told. Everyone's there. I wanted to go someplace where I know nobody there. So I chose Scotland. And we even argued about the ranking of universities in Manchester and Scotland. Hey, who cares? I don't. I know I want Scotland, that's all. Later on, I was chatting with Jo. I told her I wanted to start listening English music again. I've been on Jap metal too much. And there she thought I never listen to metal. Hahaha. Interestingly, we pretty much have the same music appreciation. And right now, I'm very much in love with Josh Groban and Michael Buble. I've downloaded a few albums of Grobans. I liked it real much, and planning to purchase the original CD. Support Original! Hahaha.

Heeey, I haven't forget about anime okay. I've finish watching Bleach 113. OMGosh! It's getting into the main story...again. A Vizard came to get Ichigo into their group. Somehow I think Hirato is a good guy. I remember when Hiyori wanted to kill Inoue and Chad, Hirato quickly grab her away and told her not to kill people. Ohhh, Hirato and Hiyori are Vizard too. Hehehe. I also finish La Corda D'oro 8. Nice~~ Hino has finally decided on what she will be playing next. And it seems like she's a step closer to Len(Tsukimori) now. I think Len is finally slowly accepting people into his life. Ohh, I also finished OtogiZoushi. OMGosh! I love it sooo much. Consists of 26 episodes, 13 episodes in Heian era, and another 13 episode in Tokyo era. Both have same sad ending, except for in Tokyo era, Hikaru's bro, Raikou did not die like in Heian era. Everything about the anime is superb. Actions, storyline, musics, caharcters, etc. One of the best anime for me. Otogi Zoushi doesn't seem so popular to others because most of my friends have never heard of it before. Oh well...what to do. Kekkashi finally released 3 episodes last week. Nice indeed. Now they have a another girl who can see ayakashi. Hoping to watch more of this. And Shounen Omyouji has released episode 10. Akiko injury seems to be a cursed injury and Masahiro blamed himself for not realizing it earlier. And Akiko was almost possessed by Ayakashi because she knew she have to go to the palace soon, and she can't keep her promise with Masahiro to see fireflies the next year. Saiunkoku Monogatari episode 28 is out. I don't know if Shuurei likes Seiran or Ryuuki. However, I would like to see her end up with Seiran...cuz I like Seiran! Lolx. Ghost Hunt episode 14 is out. In the previous episode Mai was possessed by a small kid, and ske kept clingly to Lin. How about this time? What will happen to her. Just when she saw the ghost, it end! How more frustrating can it be?! And Death Note....I did downloaded till episode 16, but have yet to watch it. Maybe because I know the ending already so I didn't have the motivation to watch it. Hahaha. I guess that's about it...I'm outta here now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW