Sunday, February 11, 2007

I'm trying to jammed up blogger

You Don't Hold a Grudge

You're willing to give almost anyone a second chance, even if they've really wronged you.
Incredibly forgiving and compassionate, you understand that people sometimes change for the better.
Do You Hold a Grudge?

Do you believe this? I thought I do...Well not all test is accurate. Haha!

You Are 52% Spoiled

You're a little spoiled, but you're not spoiled rotten.
You love to be showered with gifts and affection, but you're good at keeping your demands to a minimum!
Are You Spoiled?

Oh well, fair enough. At least I'm 50% INDEPENDENT!

You Should Get a MFA (Masters of Fine Arts)

You're a blooming artistic talent, even if you aren't quite convinced.
You'd make an incredible artist, photographer, or film maker.
What Advanced Degree Should You Get?

Whoa, I like this. Sound so me...I should take up photography!

You Are 76% Indie

You're a very indie person, and admit it, you look down a little on people who strive to be normal.
You'll indulge in a little mainstream pop culture every now and then. But for you, anything not indie is a guilty pleasure!
How Indie Are You?

76%, not bad!

I think I've had too much of this already. Lol. I'm home all alone, and it's freakin' hot out there. I'm even sweating at home. I've no mood to go out in the noon anymore. I'd rather have at night, be the night owl.

I watched Otogizoushi few weeks ago. And I've just finally be able to get hold of all its OSTs. Gosh, they're so hard to find, either online or in shops. I had to order in from AnimeTech because Kinokuniya couldn't get it for me. Hell yeah, their music rocks. I'm so much in love with Zen and Hoshi ni Negai wo, basically the main songs, OP and ED.

I'm so into some phrases in Hoshi ni Negai wo song. There's some from Zen too but I can't find the lyrics online. And I don't know romanji either. *blush*

Mado no soto wa yotei tojikometa ame
"Kyou wa gomen, to ka omou nara mukae ni kite"
Iitai kedo dame da...

Hoshi ni negatta sono yume wa
Hitotsu hitotsuzutsu kanau nara
Anata ni mottomo chikazukitai

I'll be having a date with PuiYee on Tuesday. I can't wait for it. It's been ages since we last went out together! I missed Li Yen too. She's been quite busy lately, so I say work is horrible!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW