Saturday, February 24, 2007

I was alright when I were blogging before my bro came back and bug me, and now I'm fucking pissed!

Do you know how rock artists make money? Or how they earn money from their albums? I was astonished when I found this out from Burn.

Apparently, rock artist do not earn much from their album CDs. Let's take a ramdon rock artist, MUCC. When you go over the counter to purchase their CD, you will forked out RM 46.9-RM50, as it is imported from Japan. So do you think all that goes to them? Burn said, maybe a buck or two goes to them, and the rest goes to the middle men, the the printing, the cover, and etc.

Therefore, rock artists are encouraging P2P(torrent downloads, eMule, LimeWire, etc). This way they would get bigger fan base. I think its totally true. Just like L'Arc, I first got to know them through their music, Niji(the OP for Samurai X movie). Of course, I don't just dash to the shop and purchase the CD by only listening to A SONG! I came online, search for the song, and learned the artist, and start downloading their discography. Only then I'll decide whether to buy or not to buy. However, if you're talking about famous pop artist, maybe it's true that they earn money from their albums. I can't illustrate this because I don't know of any pop artist. Lol.

That aside, I've been on Yahoo! Pool quite frequent these days. How pathetic is that? I can't shoot an actual pool ball that I need to play it online. Anyway, upon 20 guys, I can only find one decent guy to chat with. The rest are just plain asshole who needs sex...ONLINE! Well they're more pathetic, aren't they? Just get hooker and do real sex instead of cybersex. I've also get to know this nice lady, from UK who works in finance field! How nice is that? She told me 1001 tricks in finance and how to earn good cash. She told me which company to approach and which not to approach. She even gave me a valuable piece of advice. And guess what? I didn't get her name! How more dumb can I be? However, I got her e-mail though. =)

I went out with Jeevs the other day in Mid-Valley. I was actually ditched by my friend *FIERCE LOOK* so I called him out. He was about to faint when he saw me in skirt, plus the paintings on my fingers! He said he would've died seeing too much in a day, and then rephrase that its not worth dying for me. Lol. (Jeev, I don't need you to die for me!) We went to some cafe beside Swatch to have lunch, with SueAnn and Pranava. I should've brought my new cam along, so I can show you how pathetic my lunch is. I ordered 'chicken in fruitty sauce'. When the dish came, the proportion is so damn small, and I can even count how many bites of chicken pieces I have! I wasn't satisfied with my food and I went to Crispy Pohpiah then. I was really fussy. When I ordered, they wanted to give me the ready-make-served-there pohpiah. I told them I want fresh and new one and they replied it is, they just made it. I say NO, I want you to do a new one. Hahaha. After all I'm paying, and its my tummy, I do have the right to request for a new one!


This is my sis hand (I took this)


And this is mine (compare the clarity; mum & sis have no talent in photography)

You got me! I'm fucking pissed NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Myself

Name: MatsuoKumiko
Home:
About Me: Otaku
All about me

My Reads

Burn || Elizabeth || Gina || JeeWang || Jo-Jo || Lim || LyD || Mags || Ne-chan || Olivia || PuiYee || Yuki ||

Music

  • Angela Aki
  • Deathgaze
  • Good Charlotte
  • Josh Groban
  • Kagrra
  • Larcy
  • LP
  • Miyavi
  • MUCC
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Utada Hikaru
  • X Japan
  • Yuna Ito

  • Archieves

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • August 2008

  • Grabs

  • Aicoalition
  • AniUS
  • animeEden
  • AnimeOST
  • Baka-Updates
  • Cyber12
  • DeathNote
  • Esthetique
  • EnchanmentScans
  • Fairy Fly
  • Fantasy Shrine
  • GameOST
  • MangaUpdates
  • MB
  • Minlong
  • Serenus Dreamers
  • SMM
  • ShoujoCrusade
  • ShoujoMagic
  • SugarManga
  • SV Loyalty
  • The Lurker
  • VN Manga

  • Copyright


    Copyright © 2006-2007 KumikoMatsuo
    Lay by KumikoMatsuo
    Structure by Vintage Fairy


    GLASGOW